http://shinobilegacies.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

The Assistant [Private, Medusa/Ayame]

Medusa
    Medusa
    Hokage
    Hokage

The Assistant [Private, Medusa/Ayame] Empty The Assistant [Private, Medusa/Ayame]

Post by Medusa Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:50 am

Medusa arrived at her desk, another day for politics and boredom seemingly, however today may have held some interest. She received word that a new assistant would be sent to her earlier in the day, such things were usually trivial however Medusa always liked meeting new people. She didn't know much about the new assistant's profile, she had received no information on their skills or appearance, even gender. Medusa expected they would send a male, probably tall and strong to guard her. However she didn't want a man to guard her, it provided her with an awkward feeling and too many questions to be asked. A female assistant would be best, one who didn't question Medusa's sexuality or gain interest in her. She didn't want emotional attachments to those who would be close to her every day, it would only cause problems. While being separate from everyone who worked for, or with her provided her with more freedom and the lack of men looking over her shoulder during her work. That would be best for Medusa, since it meant she could do her work effectively. She also hated it when men felt she was beneath them, she would kill a man for doing so in her position. Although at times she found it comforting, in the position of authority she had it could not be risked that a man would be overbearing to her. Medusa smiled at the thought of a female assistant, the ways she could teach a female assistant were more than a male assistant as well. Medusa stood up from her chair and walked to a nearby window to wait for her assistant, "I hope I get along with them this time..." She sighed and bowed her head at the window with her eyes closed, the door waiting for a knock at any moment.
    Ayame Nicole Kouhei
    Ayame Nicole Kouhei
    Jounin
    Jounin

The Assistant [Private, Medusa/Ayame] Empty Re: The Assistant [Private, Medusa/Ayame]

Post by Ayame Nicole Kouhei Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:55 am

A young women who was wearing her pure white gi that day walk up to the hokage office. She had been send a notice on her way to the academy that day to report to the kage office instead. Apparently they found something else for her to do in the village and she wonders what exactly the work involve. So she would knock on the hokage office after making sure she was presentable to the hokage. She was trembling with a bit of nervous shivers going down her spine. Ayame never really been to the hokage office that much since she first became Jounin. She mostly stay in hiding instead as she wasn't the type to converse with many. She cough as she waited for an answer to enter the hokage's office from her knock.
    Medusa
    Medusa
    Hokage
    Hokage

The Assistant [Private, Medusa/Ayame] Empty Re: The Assistant [Private, Medusa/Ayame]

Post by Medusa Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:12 am

While Medusa was deep in thought, she noticed a knock on her door from behind. "Enter." Medusa said to the window, her voice echoing back to the door to be heard. She turned around to face the door as she sat back down into the Hokage's chair. It was a black leather chair with comforting padding between the leather and the base. Medusa sat patiently for the assistant to enter the door, at which point Medusa would signal her left hand for the assistant to sit down in the chair opposite to herself. At that point Medusa could begin briefing the assistant on what her new job would be. It would be strange for the assistant no doubt since it would be their first time finding out why they had been taken away from their job and set a new one so suddenly. However for Medusa changes were common and she could easily adapt at any time it was required. She hoped still that the assistant would be a girl, but the only thing she could do was wait and see. The heat signature she sensed could have been either, so it was relatively hard to tell until the assistant came into the room. She could have peaked down while she was at the window to see the new assistant walking to the door, but Medusa didn't like cheating. She still wondered if the assistant would like the new position too, there was no guarantee that they would be happy working for her. However the Hokage's assistant was in less danger and got better pay and higher treatment, so what wasn't to like about it? Medusa was confident the assistant would enjoy their new position, regardless of who they were.
    Ayame Nicole Kouhei
    Ayame Nicole Kouhei
    Jounin
    Jounin

Post by Ayame Nicole Kouhei Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:19 am

Ayame heard the words ~Enter~ from the hokage in the room. She gulped as she reach for the doorknob turning it and stepping into the room. She look around the office first before she lay her eyes on the hokage sitting in a black leather chair in the middle of the room. Who was a female which she let out a soft smile too before she greet her with a soft "hello." Then she set into thinking ~oh my gosh, I am so nervous. Come on you stupid body, calm yourself down. You don't wanna get freaky just because there was a new job I was call to, which I have no idea what it was.~ Then Ayame would glance at a window that was nearby down towards the streets. It was already getting busy out there and it was still morning but nearing the afternoon. Well she'll find out her new duties sooner than expected.
    Medusa
    Medusa
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Medusa Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:29 am

Medusa was surprised by how the girl was acting, she appeared to be nervous or excited. Maybe a mixture of the two was correct. Medusa herself remained calm while she pulled out a file of papers, handing it to the girl. "I am glad you will be my new assistant, and yes you heard correctly what I just said. From now on you will be serving me, receiving triple the pay you used to get as well as much more respect from your co-workers. For you have been chosen out of everybody else in the village to remain by my side, you will be allowed to speak freely at all times and please from now on call me Medusa." She finished her sentences, the files contained orders from Medusa which included the rules and general duties for the girl to perform. Such rules were never harming anybody in the village without Medusa's permission, to stay beside Medusa at all times of importance unless given permission to freely roam. As well as speaking freely at all times other than when in a meeting with other Kages. Medusa was happy with the rules, the duties themselves might have seemed weird. They included making coffee for Medusa, retrieving food and sending out letters or the girl going herself to bring people from Konohagakure back to Medusa's office for interviews. Since the file included these things, Medusa didn't need to do much explaining herself. She stood up from her chair and prepared one final sentence for the girl. "I hope we get along well, and that you find pleasure working for me, you are permitted to go about your business for now until you are ready to begin duties."
    Ayame Nicole Kouhei
    Ayame Nicole Kouhei
    Jounin
    Jounin

Post by Ayame Nicole Kouhei Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:34 am

Ayame Nicole Kouhei would sit down first before the hokage began to talk and listen to her words carefully being very quiet. Her new job was working along with the hokage herself, unbelievable. It would seem she was getting raise pay and more respect now than ever. It was amazing at what she was now expected to do, it was a great honor. She hope that she could live up to what everyone expected out of her, even to be chosen out of everyone in the village. Ayame could not grasp the fact she was actually chosen as the kage assistant still yet, it would take some time to get use to it.

She would just blink without question looking at the hokage, who apparently say I could call her Medusa now. She would stare at the paperwork considering the fact she could go though it back at her home later and then stare at the hokage, no Medusa. She open her mouth speaking softly "I hope that I can serve you well, mind this job took me by surprise acourse. My name is Ayame Nicole Kouhei and I hope it'll be pleasure working aside you from now on. I shall miss the little kiddies that I work with at the academy acourse. Good day for now then." Seeing she was dismissed after saying those words, and boy a lot came out of her mouth for once. She was dazzle still as she watch the hokage stand up from her chair. Ayame would nod at Medusa and then exit the office with the paperwork she was given to look though thinking she would go to the ramen stand and get some food while she was at it.

As she walk out she close the door behind her allowing the kage to be alone again while she glaze at the papers in her hands. She had a lot to adjusted to in her new work but to think, the present of being beside the hokage. What a imagine dream, almost as good as being kage itself. She giggle a little and then descese to walk past the window in the direction of the ramen stand to grab herself something to eat. Ayame wonder if Mesuda wanted anything but then chuckle shaking her head. First she had to read over the paperwork to see what her duties exactly was.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Oct 16, 2024 8:22 am