http://shinobilegacies.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

A new arrival(open)

Garnurk
    Garnurk
    Konoha Genin
    Konoha Genin

A new arrival(open) Empty A new arrival(open)

Post by Garnurk Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:41 pm

A faint aura was felt in the leaf village one morning as one of it's members walked back into the village. He looked tired and worn out. It seemed he had been away traveling, or on a mission. Which was odd, because he was such a low rank. The boy stumbled into the center of the village, where life had just been starting to come about. It was very early in the morning, so many people were still sleeping. The boy felt a faint drizzle from the sky, this was a nice feeling to him. At this moment, however, he knew it was going to rain. The boy would have to find some place where he would not get poured on, and also time to think. He had a lot on his mind, and he just needed some time alone. He noticed, while walking around, a small shelter stood in the far left of the park. He knew that this would be a good spot to sit and get things off his mind.

The boy was named Ryoku, and had been in the village for a very small amount of time. However, he seemed to adapt to the village, rather fast. He did seem very different from the other Genin his age, however. He was rather quite and did not do much of anything at all. Ryoku seems very shady for a kid his age, but up until he got his team, it was over looked. He also had a hidden power, that he knew about, but others would soon find out, he had. This power would be the key to his goals. He smiled at the thought of achieving his goals. He would just have to stick with this team for the time being, and get the strength he needed from them. He sighed, because he had to wait, until he could make his father proud. At this moment, he pulled out something from his pocket.

The something, was a purple color, with a metallic lining on the front of it. This something, had been a headband, although it was not any ordinary headband. From the looks of it, it had been from another village. This village did not seemed to be liked around, in Konoha. The village, which was printed on the headband, was known as the Sound village. This was Ryoku's home village, which he did not seem to care for, at all anymore. However, the headband held something valuable to the boy. The headband had been given to him, by his father, before he had started his years in the academy. He held onto it, not because he honored his first village, but because he honored his father, and would do anything for him. He had to set out on his goals, but he needed to get stronger, before he did so. He sighed and waited for a moment.

Ryoku sighed, and knew that things were going to change. He would have to begin training with his team soon. And this made him wonder, how strong his team members were going to be. He knew that his Jounin leader, would undoubtedly be very strong. And if they were not as strong as he hoped them to be, well at least they would be stronger than Ryoku. He would have to deal with what he was given. However, he had high doubts about his other team members. He, himself was not strong, and he thought of himself rather strong, for his age. He sighed and hoped he was wrong, but he was probably going to be one of the strongest in the team, or even as a Genin in this village. He seemed a little disappointed, but would make the best of things.

The only thing Ryoku would have to wait for know, is for his team members to arrive. He knew that he wanted to see what they could do, and what they could also do, to help improve Ryoku. He thought that he would have a lot of work ahead of him, but he had already seen this factor coming at him. He sighed and stood up from the shelter he had been sitting at. The rain had been long gone, as almost an hour had passed him by. He blinked for a moment, and then saw a figure walking his way. He did not know who it was, but he had three assumptions. They were that, it was one of his team members, no one he cared about, or someone who wanted to see him. He would not show them any kind of force, that would make them think he wanted to attack them, but he would keep his guard up, just to be sure that he was not wrong.
    wolf
    wolf
    Konoha Genin
    Konoha Genin

A new arrival(open) Empty Re: A new arrival(open)

Post by wolf Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:51 am

Wolf was flying to the training feild when he flew over the park the sky was cloudy and looked like rain was comeing in a few hours ."Looks like rain is comeing soon."he thought "Hm no need to train now i gusse." he thought as he landed onto the grass and rested "I havent had that dream since the day i came to the village i wonder why i'm haveing it now? he wonderd as he closed his eye's and fell asleep and started to have the dream again he woke up in a cold sweat again"Hn if i see you again brother i will kill you and hang your head from my bealt." he said out loud

Last edited by wolf on Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:17 am; edited 3 times in total
    Meraxa
    Konoha Genin
    Konoha Genin

Post by Meraxa Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:54 am

"Lets see... black hair, brown eyes... oh yeah, like that isn't common!" Meraxa yelled sarcastically, of course it bloody well was. It was pretty much the standard combination for this village, with him being one of a few oddities (seriously, how does one get born with red hair?!). He'd been handed this picture of a genin who had recently defected to the village, and had been doing oddjobs here and there - and was now the recent addition to their genin team. Well, they were lucky compared to the rest of the village. They were on the verge of depression, several people already made homeless by the sudden near-collapse in their economy. He examined the picture, and after a few moments, realised that he had missed out on something which would make the person he was looking for stand out like a sore thumb - a freaking sound headband.
    "You've gotta be kidding me? Wearing the headband for one of the most hated villages out there. You'd have to be crazy..." He muttered under his own breath, slightly knocking into someone as he went.
    "Oh, sorry 'bout that-" Meraxa turned his head, to see the distinct purple which matched that in the photo. "Well I guess you are crazy then. Kousei Ryoku I presume?"
    Ayame Nicole Kouhei
    Ayame Nicole Kouhei
    Jounin
    Jounin

Post by Ayame Nicole Kouhei Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:57 am

The typical looking young sensei though more older for her age would walk though the village streets yawning as she looks around. It was really more of a shadow clone of Ayame left behind to guard the village and keep a eye on young genin of this village. Which included her squad, Team Zeta. She would grinned as she walks though the village thinking of the notice she received that morning about another student being place in her squad at the time since there was a limited of Jounin and she was the only one free to take him,.

She would shake her head as she thinks of the third member of the squad that she has yet to meet. Ayame nicole kouhei was wearing her gi that she train in and left in the village as she walk. She was hoping to meet her students soon as she looks around wondering if he was out and about. Which reminded her.... I wonder what my students are doing right now, I hope its nothing too troubling.

As she grinned she look towards the right at a shelter where a young boy sat. She smile wondering why he was sitting there and wonder why exactly he look so tired. Ayame would walk over to him and look down at him chuckling. For awhile she would only stand there, then about 10 minutes later she would at last sit down and stare up at the sunlight. She would sit down silently beside him as she see's her student walk up talking first. She wouldn't talk to him unless he wants to talk to him. She'll try a different approach as she hear's that she is more of the mother type from the rumors of the village at least.
    Garnurk
    Garnurk
    Konoha Genin
    Konoha Genin

Post by Garnurk Tue Jan 12, 2010 1:48 pm

Ryoku noticed the woman sitting next to him, but it did not seem to bother him. When he stood up, she did not seem to follow, but that was probably because he did not move far himself. At the time, he did not seem to care, because this was not the figure he had seen, when he stood up. He could not tell what the thing was, but as soon as the came in focus, it seemed they were looking for something, and it was doubtfully him. He turned around, and the woman still stood there, but Ryoku did not know why. He sighed as he looked at her. He assumed she wanted something from him, but he did not know what. He shook his head very slowly and waited for her to speak, but when she did not, he knew that he had to. He took one single step towards her and opened his mouth to speak.

"Well, do you need something?" He asked the woman wondering if she really wanted something from him. He did not know whom she was, but he wondered if she had any thing to do with him. She was older than he was, but quite a bit. So he assumed that she was probably a high level chunnin or a Jounin leveled ninja. This one could easily be his sensei, but he did not ask, because he wanted to hear her tell him that she was the sensei. He sighed, because he did not enjoy the time waiting, and he soon turned around. He remembered about the person he was looking at before he turned around right at this moment.

He then hit something, right as he turned around, and was slightly pushed back, near the woman he had been talking to, just moments ago. He did not get angry, because it was his fault, just as well as the other person. At moments noticed, he knew that this was the person, he had been looking at, for about ten minutes or so. For the looks of it, he was slightly taller than he was, meaning he was probably just a little older, but the same rank as he was. He did not know how strong he would be, but Ryoku had a rough idea about him, which was good enough for now. Ryoku also noticed, his distaste for his old village, the sound. He smirked as he called him crazy. He had to tell him why he still wears the headband he does today. However, Ryoku needed to know one thing first, who the person was. This was only because he seemed to know at least Ryoku's name, which was not all to surprising, but still left Ryoku wondering.

"Yes, I would be this Kousei Ryoku, you speak of. Now that you know my name, I have three questions for you. One, how do you know who I am. Two, what is your name. And finally, three, is there anything you need from me?" He said and then sighed as he asked the questions. "However, before you answer those questions, I have a little story. You called me crazy earlier." He paused for a moment, and cleared his throat. "This headband." He said as he pointed to it. "Is not to honor my home village, but it is to honor the last thing I have from my father. He was murdered by ninja of the sound village, after we left. I rarely wear it anymore, seeing as I am apart of this village now."
    Ayame Nicole Kouhei
    Ayame Nicole Kouhei
    Jounin
    Jounin

Post by Ayame Nicole Kouhei Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:29 pm

Ayame nicole Kouhei would stand up slowly looking at him about ready to speak. But first she would let the young boy talk as she hear's his name and smiles softly like a mother. It seem the rumors were true, she does treat her students more like her children but with a stern heart at having them learn and have it tough as any genin should. She would walk up and place the hand on the boy's head ruffling his hair. "Hello there, Kousei Ryoku, I have good news for you."

She would smile lightly as she kneels down lower at him looking at his eyes, as she checks out what type of shape he is in. She was satisfy with her newest student nodding proudly before standing back up. Ayame would mutter "Yes, always keep ahold of your memories young child." Before she would finally reveal the news.

"I am Ayame nicole kouhei, hokage assistant and sensei of this young boy. I would like to introduced you to your new team mate, Meraxa and I am your sensei. I hope you enjoying working with me as much as I look forward to teaching you. I hope by the time you get to chuunin exams, you will remember a lot about the times we have had together and that you will always think of me as sensei. But anyways I would let to clairfy something with the two of you."

She would clear her throat then and look at one then the other. Ayame would nod and kneel down at their level again. "I wish for the two of you to call me simply Ayame. If you shall decided to call me sensei then you may. I shall tell the other member of this squad later as well."
    Meraxa
    Konoha Genin
    Konoha Genin

Post by Meraxa Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:55 am

Meraxa widened his gaze to realise that not only was this Ryoku there, but so too was his sensei. Crazy coincidence huh? Wait, wasn't she meant to be meant to be at the kage summit or something? For a few moments his mind tried to come up with rationale explanations - it came up with one.
    He listened to Ryoku's questions, and subsequent explanation of the whole headband thing, which was in turn followed by Ayame answering the questions before Meraxa had a chance.
    "Well, yeah, basically what Ayame-sensei has said. Being your teammate and all, the academy went and gave me a picture and a name of you so I could find ya. And sorry about what happened to your father, I know the feeling." Meraxa said, tossing the picture into a nearby bin.
    "I wish for the two of you to call me simply Ayame. If you shall decided to call me sensei then you may. I shall tell the other member of this squad later as well." His sensei said, Meraxa nodding, though he decided on another idea.
    "Or we could, you know, just kick him out of the tree." Meraxa said, making two shadow clones, both of whom proceeded to hit a nearby tree, which would cause it to shake, and likely bring Wolf out of it. His snoring was starting to bug Meraxa.
    wolf
    wolf
    Konoha Genin
    Konoha Genin

Post by wolf Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:46 pm

Wolf felt the tree being shook he grabed his katana and saw two clones shakeing the tree and jumped down and cut them both destroying them "FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS GOOD AND PEACEFUL IN THIS WORLD WHAT." The very angry young genin yelled and this is why he is mad he was thinking of a way to get his brother to the village to kill him "You better have a damn good reason for wakeing me up Meraxa." he said in a deadly tone of voice as he drew his katana out again as archer started to hiss at Wolf's teammate as Wolf him self started to growl in rage
    Garnurk
    Garnurk
    Konoha Genin
    Konoha Genin

Post by Garnurk Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:25 pm

Ryoku noticed that the woman had ruffled his hair, which seemed to displease him. He did not like other people touching him, and it was worse, seeing as he had hardly knew this person. Not even his own father ruffled his hair, so he did not really know how to react. He knew that he could not get mad, because this would cause a bad first impression and Ryoku did not want to cause that. He wanted to seem at least somewhat nice to be around, and not shunned so it would halt his training. He merely sighed and let it go this time. She then got down to his level, and he seemed very confused at this time. He began to think maybe his assumption was right, maybe she was his sensei. He rolled his eyes, as she muttered something about him being a young child. He did not really seem to care for her all too much.

As she said she was his sensei, he seemed to smile, just a little. This smile was not happiness towards her being his sensei, but it was more a smile, because he was right. He liked to be right, and when he was, it made him rather happy. He was not all mad that the woman was his sensei, she might be strong. She also seemed to come on friendly, so maybe he would have a little fun along the way, but he doubted it. At this time, the only thing that Ryoku really liked about the woman, was that she was attractive. However, she was too old for him and he did not really have an interest in her, in that way. He sighed and looked at Meraxa, one of his team members.

At the time, he did not know what to think of the boy. Again, he looked taller than them, so he was probably a little older than he was, two maybe three years. However, this meant in no way shape of form that he was stronger than Ryoku. Age did not mean strength, it only helped to live longer, because a ninja would have much more time to train. Either way, Ryoku wanted to see the skills of his fellow Genin, and as well his Jounin leader in action. He knew that he was capable of much, but if he knew his team, it would aid them in many missions and battles. It would also tell him, where and if he could help them improve. It could also help him improve as well. He would have to bring up talk about training, at a later time.

After Meraxa spoke about how he knew Ryoku, it made him feel a bit better, that he did not search for him. He did not want one of his team mates to be all creepy like, trying to find everything out about him. He liked people trying to find out just who Kousei Ryoku was. It made him have a sense of pride to him, that no one really knew who he was, but they just had to know. They would have to find out, later on, when the spent more time with him. The best way of finding out who he was, was to spar or fight him. He showed his true colors when he fought, even if he did not mean to do so. He then turned to see Meraxa making shadow clones to kick at a tree. This made Ryoku slightly disappointed, at the sight. He seemed to just be playing around, but a ninja himself could do just as good of job.

He then noticed someone in a nearby tree. This was undoubtedly the last member of the team. Ryoku sighed as he came down, with kunai flaring out at the two shadow clones. It seemed the boy had somewhat of a temper, and Ryoku did not like this fact. He knew the two would get in a fight, something Ryoku wanted to see, but know was not the time. As soon as the boy growled at his team member, Ryoku knew that he had to step in and stop things. "He does have a good reason. The reason would be myself, I am your new team member. Now, put that toy away, before you hurt yourself." He pointed to the katana he was holding. He shook his head at the sight of things. He knew from this point on, that things were going to be a little rough, but like before, he would make the best of it. "Now, is there anything, we need to do here? Because I would enjoy training." He said as he walked out of the shelter in the opposite direction of his team. However, he did not leave their sight. He could still hear them very well, he was just in a hurry. "Or we can all train together."
    Ayame Nicole Kouhei
    Ayame Nicole Kouhei
    Jounin
    Jounin

Post by Ayame Nicole Kouhei Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:44 am

"Come back here, the training will wait. First I have a test that I need to put you three though before we begin your guys training to see what skills you guys already have and what we" will need to work on." She would glance around them after they gather around her and smile at all them. "I am glad to have you all as my students first and hope to raise you all up to be great shinobis the village will proud of." She would glance at them once each as she takes out a pair of bell's in her pocket of her gi as she shows them the silver red clinging bells towards them.

Then she would tie them to her wrist as she looks at them all. "Now the test will included three signal rules, one of them being you must use all the knowledge you gain in the academy for I have included it in this test. Second rule is that you can't be slacking off or you will fail this test for sure. Third rule is... well to have fun and show me what you are made of so I may train you in those ways. Now the actual test is to take these bells from my wrist. Two of you will definitely pass this test while the third will have something else to do, which will be reveal at the end of this test while the two students who pass would be free to do what they want too. You have till dawn tomorrow to get the bells back."

She would take a deep breathe as she looks at them giving them a mini-map of the village with red lines mark at the certain areas that would be cut off to them. "Those red marks on these maps will be where I won't be for sure, you will not be able to go into these areas. As chakra lines make the area to you not able to walk though. So without further ado. if no one has any questions. The test will begin in 5 minutes, so you best warm up quickly."

She would give a quick strentching and jog in place before hoping onto a roof and speed out of sight imagining her students preparing theirselves to catch her. They would have to catch her and somehow trick her into grabbing the bell's if they wanted to past the test. ~Good luck my students....~ She though as she hop from building to building as Konoha was a large village and she gave them a large area to search for her in as well try to pursuit her. She grinned as she stop and drop into a dark alley as 5 minutes had pass as she whisper "Let the test begin my students." Then she would grow silent as she waited for her students.
    wolf
    wolf
    Konoha Genin
    Konoha Genin

Post by wolf Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:48 am

Wolf was about to rush off when he had an idea "Meraxa your clones how many can you make?" asked wolf "Archer you go some where while we do this" he said as archer went off to do...what ever a ninja snake dose in it's free time "Alright so we cant go past the red lines. Meraxa use your clones and have them serach high and low for sensai have one tell you where she is if it finds her and me and ryoku will try to catch her when your clone finds her." Wolf said as he started to think of the next move "Ryoku tell me what are your jutsu's" asked wolf "I my self will be helping meraxa's clones look by flying" wolf said as he looked at his two teammates
    Ayame Nicole Kouhei
    Ayame Nicole Kouhei
    Jounin
    Jounin

Post by Ayame Nicole Kouhei Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:42 pm

ooc: Garnurk and Meraxa you need to post
    Garnurk
    Garnurk
    Konoha Genin
    Konoha Genin

Post by Garnurk Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:04 pm

ooc: I'm waiting for Meraxa to post it's his post
    Meraxa
    Konoha Genin
    Konoha Genin

Post by Meraxa Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:17 pm

OOC: I need a verdict on whether or not jutsu uses from before the chakra system count or not, because depending on that, I may not be able to use anymore jutsu for the thread.
    Initake
    Initake

Post by Initake Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:52 pm

[OOC: The chakra system does not apply to this topic because the topic was made a day before the chakra system was created. So, do not worry about it for now.]
    Meraxa
    Konoha Genin
    Konoha Genin

Post by Meraxa Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:59 am

OOC: Thank you

Meraxa was actually slightly surprised for his sensei's choice of the almost now dead two bells test. He'd read about it, with very few ninja teams actually passing in the end. He watched as she disappeared into the streets of Konoha.
    "Meraxa your clones how many can you make?" Wolf asked, Meraxa raising two fingers.
    "That many. Be thankful you destroyed my clones not a second later, or I'd have probably lost excess chakra for using the technique."
    "Alright so we cant go past the red lines. Meraxa use your clones and have them serach high and low for sensai have one tell you where she is if it finds her and me and ryoku will try to catch her when your clone finds her." Whilst Meraxa had to admit Wolf's initial strategy was partly well based, he'd made a rather big error in judgement.
    "You know even if one of my clones did find her, if we all go off searching by ourselves, theres no way we'd be able to reach the clones in time to stop sensei from just blowing them up. Plus I don't know if you realised, but the test calls for one of us to take the fall for the others..." He pointed out that rather annoying fact. Failure at this early in the ninja career generally meant one thing - being stripped of the title of the genin, and not one of these guys would want that... though one of them had a parent that would.
    "My mum never appreciated me becoming a genin, so I'd be fine even if I failed here. You Ryoku are from another village entirely, this is all you've got going for you right now. Wolf, the way you're so unsociable makes it seem that you've got family trouble, though I won't pry further. The point is, I'm the only one who could really bounce back after this, so the bells will go to you two." He said, before deciding to reveal a few more things.
    "Plus our opponent is jounin, so if we're apart from each other, she can take us down with ease. We need to move together - like the squad we're supposed to be - and go through the area systematically. If sensei doesn't know we're coming, then she probably won't be moving, or risk running into us by accident. Anything else we need to consider?"
    wolf
    wolf
    Konoha Genin
    Konoha Genin

Post by wolf Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:11 pm

OOC:SOMEONE BLOODY POST
    Ayame Nicole Kouhei
    Ayame Nicole Kouhei
    Jounin
    Jounin

Post by Ayame Nicole Kouhei Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:33 pm

ooc: We been waiting on gera
    wolf
    wolf
    Konoha Genin
    Konoha Genin

Post by wolf Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:27 am

OOC:GERA GET ON HERE AND POST NOW
    wolf
    wolf
    Konoha Genin
    Konoha Genin

Post by wolf Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:35 pm

OOC:wow IM THE ONLY ACTIVE MEMBER OF MY TEAM CAN I PLEASE GOTO SUNA OR KIRI
    wolf
    wolf
    Konoha Genin
    Konoha Genin

Post by wolf Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:34 pm

OOC:f*ck this im heading off to kiri

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 1:10 pm