http://shinobilegacies.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Renjiros stare - He keeps an eye on the ninjas training [open]

Renjiro Senju
    Village Elder
    Village Elder

Renjiros stare - He keeps an eye on the ninjas training [open] Empty Renjiros stare - He keeps an eye on the ninjas training [open]

Post by Renjiro Senju Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:17 pm

::Renjiro was sat down again an old tree that Renjiro as a kid planted all those years again. He was scouting the area seeing what the ninja of today was doing and judging their skills against his own standards. The day was dull and the air moist, the breeze was low and gave a refreshing cold feeling on renjiros skin.:: "these kids what a disgrace, they dont even know about the past" ::signs as he senses a chakra source which is distinct and powerful::
    Takuya Aoi
    Takuya Aoi

Renjiros stare - He keeps an eye on the ninjas training [open] Empty Re: Renjiros stare - He keeps an eye on the ninjas training [open]

Post by Takuya Aoi Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:21 pm

Izzy was laying against a tree, wayyyy far from that training Area.The wind was a little harder there, but the sun, well the sun was shining!!!Izzy was looking down, since the Sun hitted his eyes from where he was.He was wearing the normal outift he has.A black undershirt, green shoulderpads, white vest and white ninja pants together with some green ninja sandals.He had a calm face that showed a smile.Izzy was feeling alot chakra presences but from all he felt a even stronger one and higher.
    Renjiro Senju
    Village Elder
    Village Elder

Renjiros stare - He keeps an eye on the ninjas training [open] Empty Re: Renjiros stare - He keeps an eye on the ninjas training [open]

Post by Renjiro Senju Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:26 pm

::laughs:: "gah seems like the old guys gotta make the move then" ::He gets up using hsi walking stick and walks over to the male:: "Izzy you dont come and sit by me? What an outrage!" ::stares at him while the slight breeze was flapping against his senju jacket::
    Takuya Aoi
    Takuya Aoi

Post by Takuya Aoi Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:30 pm

Izzy yawned and took a step in front leaving the tree, now beeing standing on his feet slowly, still smiling.He looked at the old man and smiled.Izzy looked at the man, he saw him, it was Renjiro Senju.He had asked why i wouldn´t go sit over him...That it was an outrage.But,Izzy didn´t cared he was busy thinking actually, and when the old man talked and 3 minutes later only that Izzy realized he was beeing talked to."Ooo...Huh?No im not going...Im busy thinking and I don´t wanna ruin my mind time..."
    Renjiro Senju
    Village Elder
    Village Elder

Post by Renjiro Senju Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:34 pm

::laughs unfolding a scroll:: "Well if you have That much thinking time you can fill this paperwork out" ::he bites his thumb and forms 8 handsigns and thrusts his hands onto the scroll and pullling it away before 3 huge piles of paper appeared:: "Have fun" ::he goes to walk away::
    Takuya Aoi
    Takuya Aoi

Post by Takuya Aoi Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:36 pm

Izzy laughed back at him as he tilted his head to the side in a no showing way.He smiled and just went a pale face.His smile disapeared for a second and he started doing handseals.Izzy finished the handseals after and then mumbled. "Fire Style...Fire ball jutsu!"He spew out a ball of fire toward the 3 huge piles of paper, soon burned to ashes."I don´t have time for that..."
    Renjiro Senju
    Village Elder
    Village Elder

Post by Renjiro Senju Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:48 pm

::Renjiros face turned to anger he had just had enough of izzy. He dropped his walking stick and went to grab his neck:: "IZZY YOU STUCK UP PERV!" ::he was sick of the lack in respect right in front of him. He just couldnt believe izzy at his age would be so stuck up:: "Grow the HELL UP!"
    Sai Hyuuga
    Sai Hyuuga
    ANBU
    ANBU

Post by Sai Hyuuga Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:04 pm

The day was bright and sunny with no clouds and was quite windy when Sai saw some people on the training ground, he decided to take a look.

As he was approaching Sai saw an old man holding a younger one in a choke hold under a big green tree. 'What the hell is going on?' he asked himself curiously. The young Hyuuga slowly approached both of them and asked what their problem is. Then he looked Izzy right into his eyes and took a deep breath through his nostrills and exhaled it all at once.
    Takuya Aoi
    Takuya Aoi

Post by Takuya Aoi Fri May 01, 2009 4:46 am

Izzy took Renjiro's hand with his free hand and pushed him away using force.The wind blew the ashes away fast like if they were never there, as looking up at the Village Elder, Izzy smiled at him.Izzy looked at him, he heard something about growing up but...He had aldready grown up.He sighed before turning his back on the Village Elder."I'm sick of your bullshits."He said before laying against the tree again.One minute after he sensed another presence coming, an ANBU leveled chakra presence coming for them.He looked normally to the front as he saw an Hyuuga.
    Renjiro Senju
    Village Elder
    Village Elder

Post by Renjiro Senju Fri May 01, 2009 5:07 am

::he eyes grow wide and he grinded his teeth as he let izzy push him away:: "Izzy you might be an adult and reaching your 30s but you still need to grow up and stop being a self obsessed perv." ::he turned to the hyuuga:: "Sai Hyuuga, hows your dad i hope he's ok" ::laughs looking back to izzy:: "You need to behave and take an active roll in this village and not doing your perving." ::he grabbed his walking stick and started walking off signaling for Sai to follow::
    Sai Hyuuga
    Sai Hyuuga
    ANBU
    ANBU

Post by Sai Hyuuga Fri May 01, 2009 5:22 am

Sai, still didn't get his question answered he just silently followed the Elder who signaled him to do so. 'I wonder what's this all about?' He thought to himself while walking behind Renjiro. He was looking at the sky determining the weather, it was sunny and windy. 'There is no chance it's going to rain.' He said to himself while still following his Elder.
    Renjiro Senju
    Village Elder
    Village Elder

Post by Renjiro Senju Fri May 01, 2009 6:19 am

::he laughed turning around at the hyuuga:: "Its a matter of respect Sai. i am the oldest ninja in the whole village. i personally trained many peoples mothers and fathers and therefore its my right to demand respect. My time here is short and i dont expect to live that long after an i defeat the leader of akatsuki. My linage is no longer supported and i need to pass on my knowledge to someone but i am doubtfull of who to teach them too" ::he sighed:: "all i ask for is respect from this damn village and i dont get it after being here for 53 years and serving for it for 40 years i think its an automatic thing"
    Sai Hyuuga
    Sai Hyuuga
    ANBU
    ANBU

Post by Sai Hyuuga Fri May 01, 2009 6:32 am

"You are absolutely right, but I don't see what this has to do with me." Sai looked strangely at his Elder while looking into his eyes respectivly. 'He doesn't think to make me his apprentice, does he?' The young Hyuuga thought to himself while waiting for a reply.
    Renjiro Senju
    Village Elder
    Village Elder

Post by Renjiro Senju Fri May 01, 2009 6:35 am

::he stops abruptly and turns facing him:: "Thats exactly what i mean young one" ::he kept a straight face with no emotion.:: "Your respectful and young. Your byakugan will allow for precise chakra application and your knowledge and training in chakra control makes you able and compatible for training. Well now if you would like to begin its fuunin jutsu time!" ::he laughs in a typical old man style::
    Sai Hyuuga
    Sai Hyuuga
    ANBU
    ANBU

Post by Sai Hyuuga Fri May 01, 2009 9:32 am

"Although I appreciate your offer, Elder, I'm afraid I'll have to pass... I have some business to take care of for my family and I stopped here just because it was on my way and saw the strange scene between you and one of the sannin." Sai said before a gust of wind blew some nearby leaves and his hair across his face. Then he formed the Tiger seal and disappeared with the leaves caught in the gust.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Oct 16, 2024 6:18 am