http://shinobilegacies.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Intense Training: S-ranked Skeletal Doppelganger Jutsu!!! (ZOMG Have to reach 1800 words O.o) [PRIVATE] {WIP}

L
    L
    Mizukage
    Mizukage

Intense Training: S-ranked Skeletal Doppelganger Jutsu!!! (ZOMG Have to reach 1800 words O.o) [PRIVATE] {WIP} Empty Intense Training: S-ranked Skeletal Doppelganger Jutsu!!! (ZOMG Have to reach 1800 words O.o) [PRIVATE] {WIP}

Post by L Mon May 18, 2009 9:52 am

Kumori began walking from the Hokage Mansion towards the training field at early morning. As Kumori walked through the village, he had the oppertunity to greet many of the villagers. Kumori had his mind set on training. He wanted to see just how far he could push his Kekkei Genkai. He was thinking about making a jutsu to where he created an actual skeletal doppelganger that acted just as he did. He continued thinking of how he could ever create a jutsu such as this. If he did succeed in creating it, it would most likely have major setbacks. He passed by a small pond and saw some children playing and then he saw his son... He was training. Kumori slightly smiled and kept walking. Kumori made it to the training grounds and saw that no one was there. This was good because he did not want any casualties during his training. Kumori found a good spot and warmed up by creating a small barrier of bones around his training area. He did this by using Bracken Dance but focusing on the outside of the field instead of all around him. Kumori then began to focus his chakra into his bones. He then thought of a name for the jutsu he was about to attempt. He decided on 'Doppelganger Jutsu'. Kumori then shouted the name, "DOPPELGANGER JUTSU!" He then focused on transferring his skeletal jutsu to a space directly beside him. He felt a pain as the left side of his body broke open and revealed the emerging bone. Kumori then released a painful yell, "AHHHHH!!" Then the pain stopped and he turned to look at the results. Beside him stood a deformed skeleton that was starting to fall over into the small puddle of blood that it stood in. That attempt was a complete and utter failure. Kumori the tried again. He focused his chakra again but this time he focused the chakra mainly inside of the bones and on some of the ligaments and tendons that held them together. Again the side of his body ripped open. Out of his body began to emerge his skeleton. He couldn't bare the pain much longer. Then the jutsu finally ended. Kumori turned to see that the skeleton was a complete skeleton and was standing but did not have the intellegnce to move. He remembered that puppet masters used stringes of chakra into their puppet to issue commands. Kumori pondered on this for a minute. He then turned to the skeleton and realized that he himself was wobbling a little because he had to regrow every bone in his body. He then focused his chakra into his fingertip and channeled it into the skeleton.

(END OF POST 1: Word Count-453)
    L
    L
    Mizukage
    Mizukage

Intense Training: S-ranked Skeletal Doppelganger Jutsu!!! (ZOMG Have to reach 1800 words O.o) [PRIVATE] {WIP} Empty Re: Intense Training: S-ranked Skeletal Doppelganger Jutsu!!! (ZOMG Have to reach 1800 words O.o) [PRIVATE] {WIP}

Post by L Mon May 18, 2009 6:27 pm

Once the chakra string was created he tried to channel the skeleton a command but all the skeleton did was stand there. Kumori tried again but to no avail. Kumori then pondered on the technique that the puppeteers used and realized his flaw. Puppeteers don't use just one string, they use many. Kumori quickly fixed this by forming multiple strings. Soon there was one string protruding from each finger. Kumori then waited and concentrated for a bit. He then proceeded to channel a command to the skeletal heap. The skeleton responded but not in the way that Kumori had intended. Kumori had issued the command to walk two paces and then turn around, but instead of doing that, the skeleton flickered his arm did a little kick and fell to the ground. Kumori laughed a little and thought of how he could possibly fix this. He thought about everything that could possibly work.Kumori took a break from the training and actually thought so hard that he lost a lot of calories and began to grow weak. Kumori decided to head back to the village for something to eat. As he walked he wondered what he wanted to eat. Kumori walked into a small diner and took a seat beside an old man. It didn't take long before the old man leaned over and said, "Excuse me Hokage...what seems to be bothering you?" Kumori turned and replied, "Let's just say I'm trying to figure out how to make a dummy think and respond." The old man looked at Kumori and smiled. "Well you either teach him or share your knowledge of coarse." Kumori clung on to the words of the old man. "Thank you." Kumori stood up and ran all the way back to the training area and back to his spot to see the skeleton still sitting there. Kumori then walked over to a new area and used the jutsu again. This time he repeated all of the previous steps and focused of giving the skeleton some of his intelligence. Kumori's side once again split open and out emerged a skeleton of himself. Once the jutsu was over Kumori looked at the skeleton and the skeleton looked at him. Kumori was so surprised that he jumped backwards. Kumori landed on the ground and the skeleton let out a noise of what Kumori figured was a laugh. Kumori wondered if he was dreaming. Kumori asked the skeleton if he could talk. "EEEEKKKk." Apparently the skeleton could not talk but could at least communicate. Kumori then decided to test out the bones of the skeleton. "Kossetsu no jutsu" Kumori then tried to sense a weak spot in the bones but he could not. Apparently all of the bones were of the same strength. Kumori chose not to attack. Then Kumori used another jutsu, "Larch Dance" Kumori started to dance towards the skeleton with many bones protruding out of him. The skeleton used the same jutsu. This surprised Kumori and threw him off guard. Kumori retreated. Then Kumori tested the elemental resistance of the Skeleton. "Rasendori!" Kumori formed the jutsu and struck the skeleton but he failed to even scratch the bones. Kumori once again retreated. Kumori decided to try another jutsu. "Bringer of Darkness jutsu." In the eternal darkness of the jutsu the skeleton was helpless and began to use all of the Kaguya jutsus. It went berserk. Kumori released the jutsu and concluded that the skeleton was useless against genjutsu. Kumori the waited to see if the skeleton would attack. It did not until Kumori actually asked it to. It used the same Kaguya techniques as before. Kumori concluded that it could only use those specific jutsu. Kumori the connected the chakra strings to further test the abilities of the skeletons.

(END OF POST 2: Word Count-632)

Spoiler:
    [b]
    L
    L
    Mizukage
    Mizukage

Intense Training: S-ranked Skeletal Doppelganger Jutsu!!! (ZOMG Have to reach 1800 words O.o) [PRIVATE] {WIP} Empty Re: Intense Training: S-ranked Skeletal Doppelganger Jutsu!!! (ZOMG Have to reach 1800 words O.o) [PRIVATE] {WIP}

Post by L Mon May 18, 2009 6:34 pm

Total so far: 453
    +632
    -----
    L
    L
    Mizukage
    Mizukage

Post by L Sat May 23, 2009 12:09 am

Kumori had just connected the strings of chakra as he took a second to catch his breath. Kumori then thought of a simple command.. Kumori channeled the command to jump up and take a step forward. Kumori looked at the skeleton as it: jumped high in the air, landed and took one step forward. 'Hmmm....this seems to be working.' Kumori then issued another command. This time the skeleton would take one of it's ribs and fashion it into a kunai and throw it at a tree dead ahead of it. Kumori looked on as it: took it's lower most rib, shaped it into a kunai and threw it straight ahead. The kunai whizzed through the air and hit the tree dead in the center. Kumori then decided to test if the skeleton could use the same elemental jutsus he could. Kumori issued the command to form Chidori. The skeleton just stuck his hand out as if he had Chidori in his hand. But there wasn't. Kumori wondered if he could do the skeleton as he made his special kunai. Kumori dismissed the skeleton and made another the exact same way except this time he focused on concealing his chakra into the bones of the skeleton. His side yet again ripped open. He knew that there would be a permanent scar there. The skeleton came out and stood there. Kumori decided to test and see whether the skeleton could use elemental chakra jutsu on it's own. Kumori unleashed an attack on the skeleton. The skeleton responded by unleashing an attack of its own. But the attack once again consisted of Kaguya techniques. Kumori attached the chakra strings again and issued the command of performing Chidori. The skeleton formed the jutsu. Kumori could not believe his eyes. A mere skeleton using an elemental jutsu such as chidori. Kumori knew the effect of this though. Only enough elemental chakra could be inserted into the bones for one A-ranked technique. The skeleton however exhibited signs that it could freely use the Kaguya jutsus as many times as it wanted. Kumori then decided to name the skeleton. "I think I will call you 'Kai'." Kumori thenfigured out that the skeleton could only function for about ten minutes without the chakra strings. With the chakra strings however, it could function as long as needed. It seemed to need no basic needs. Kumori turned to the skeleton and smiled. "I think it's about time for an analysis."

Word Count this post : 412 ^^
    L
    L
    Mizukage
    Mizukage

Post by L Sat May 23, 2009 12:11 am

+ 412
    =1497

303 left ^^
    L
    L
    Mizukage
    Mizukage

Post by L Sat May 23, 2009 12:28 am

Kumori began to enter his critical thinking state. In this state Kumori could quickly process many items in mere seconds. 'Ok... so the skeleton can function without any direct control but only up to ten minutes at a time. This mean that if I can connect the strings when it draws near the end of those ten minutes, that I can extend the life of the skeleton and if needed I can 'Juggle' the life of the skeleton. I can also keep the skeleton alive for unlimited amounts of time as long as it is connected to the chakra strings. Without the strings it can use any of the Kaguya Kekkei Genkai techniques, but it cannot use any thing else. If it is connected to the strings it is able to perform any neutral type jutsu and if I have put my elemental chakra into the bones it can use one A-rank elemental jutsu. The strings can probably be disrupted fairly easily due to the fact that I am new to puppetry. The skeleton is not susceptible to any regular jutsu and wind or lightning based jutsu. The skeleton is devastated by genjutsu. Other weaknesses are unknown. The skeleton is able to use his own bones as weapons but I find that they do not regenerate as fast as a clan members. This may be due to the factor of limited chakra. If the skeleton is connected to the strings, I myself canregrow his bones for him and can create new ones. Perhaps I may be able to create wings for him if I try.' Kumori tried to think of any other weaknesses. 'Note that using this scars up my body.' Kumori could feel the scar down his side. Kumori looked up at the sky. Thanks for the advice old man...

Woot WOOT 303 exactly ^^

=1800 ^^

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Oct 16, 2024 6:20 am