http://shinobilegacies.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

A battle of ages past...

L
    L
    Mizukage
    Mizukage

A battle of ages past... Empty A battle of ages past...

Post by L Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:34 pm

Daisuke was camping out on the side of a mountain, because she was on her way towars a newly founded village. It was about 5 o'clock in the evening and there had been a slight overcast but no rain had fallen. The mountain on which she was perched was pretty tall and was ice capped at the top. It was an active volcane, but had not erupted for several years. Around the mountain was a vast forest of pines and shrubs. Beyond that was knee high brush and connected streams that lead to a river. She had her sword sheathed at her waist and her beys were in their pouches along her arm. Her Akatsuki dress was flowing in the light breeze. She sat atop a boulder near her fire that she had made. She had not fought in weeks, so she was hesitant when she heard distant noises. I hope nothing drastic happens tonight. Who knows how I would perform if challenged.

She thought about what she would do when she reached the new village. Well I know I must kill their leader and gain control of the village in order to further strengthen Akatsuki. Over the last two months she had grown tired of the constant whining that was known as Akatsuki. For a bunch of criminals, they sure are a bunch of babies. As she was thinking to herself, she started to talk aloud to her blades. "Why am I cursed with the blood of Kai?" If I was of another descent, would I still be a criminal? She laid back on the rock which she was perched upon and began to think about her son. That was her overall goal: to get her son back from her stubborn ex-husband/boyfriend. She never knew what to call him. She started to focus on the scenery around her and got up to walk around. She stopped thinking and distracted herself with the beautiful view.
    Initake
    Initake

A battle of ages past... Empty Re: A battle of ages past...

Post by Initake Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:55 pm

Initake was walking down from a mountain where he had just visited a newly founded village, and he wanted to wish them luck. it was not a large village, but large enough to be noticed by the passing traveler. he looked up from his book, which he head receieved as a parting gift, written by the leader of the new city, the Takekage. Initake knew his name had to do with mountains, but he was never sure what exactly it meant. As he finished the page hae was on, he looked up, and stuffed the book into his waist pouch.

he looked up, and saw the mountain was much steeper than he thought it was, on his way up. he saw the overcast, and since it was Winter 'round these parts, he knew it would already be moonlight. Damn overcast... My powers cannot control THAT If he could, it would be clear skies, with a full, beautiful moon to go along with the frozen white plains area below him, and the mountainous regoin he finds himself in now, very much so beautiful.

he saw someone, at the foot of the mountain, in a Black Robe, with some sort of pinkish-purple clouds on it. SHIT AKATSUKI! he had heard about thi group of illustrious individuals. He knew they were criminals, but since Kirigakure had great intelligence, he found out they had fighting within the Organization. This may be one of the strays... Maybe she... Well, it looked like a she, Initake was 60 feet away, so he really could not tell. Just approach her hamrlessly, and be friendly, and you won;t get hurt.

He takes off his headband, and rips his clothes slightly, to make it look like he is a criminal. he approaches her. "Hi, Initake, and you are?"
    L
    L
    Mizukage
    Mizukage

Post by L Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:36 pm

Daisuke heard someone's voice from behind her. She immediatley went into defensive mode and lept side ways. She twisted around and threw a kunai at the stranger. She answered his question, "Daisuke Lawliet, Akatsuki Leader." She landed near the edge of the mountain and planted her feet firmly into the ground. She drew her sword, "What is your business here?" The man's clothes were tattered, he looked like a homeless han or as if he had just been in a fight.

She began to focus, just incase the confrontation escalated. She would have to kill this guy one way or another. After all she was on a secret mission. The rest of akatsuki was preoccupied, and plus she didn't have a partner. She was a loner and probably would have kill her partner long ago. As she stood there her thick black hair flowed in the light breeze.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Oct 16, 2024 4:32 am