http://shinobilegacies.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Staying Alert (open to any in the village)

Ragna

Staying Alert (open to any in the village) Empty Staying Alert (open to any in the village)

Post by Ragna Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:45 pm

-Before the Meeting-
    Yukimura strapped on his shoes as he prepared for this meeting of the Kages. His young daughter ran up to him her hair just as red as her mothers,"You going to fight daddy," she asked eagerly. He chuckled at how much she was like her mother, she to loved a good fight," I don't think so little one," he said as he picked her up in one arm. "That means i can come with you this time," she said almost cheering. "No not this time, Kit, I have to watch the entire village while the Kazekage is at his meeting," he responded as he walked toward the door. "The where am I going, not to grandma's I hope," she said frowning. "You dont like grandma's house," he asked. He shook her head back and forth,"No she never lets me play ninja with my uncle and auntie," she said almost angry. He walked not far from his home and to his mothers home,"Grandma just wants you to be safe, just try to be a good girl and me and you can play ninja when i get back ," he said as he set her down and placed his forehead to hers."You promise," she asked sadly. He chuckled again and held up his pinky," I promise." She hooked her pinky with his," I will hold you to it," she said laughing as she gave him a hug. His mother, Yukina, opened the door and Kitaira rushed in the house. "Off again are you son," she asked. "Yes but this time its just a personal mission, i want to make sure these "visitors" make sure they respect our rules," he said plainly. "Well be safe son," she said. He turned to walk away as he spoke," I always am."

-As The meeting Started-

With the Kages having thier meeting at the Summit, maintaining the defenses of the village were top priority. Being the leader of his clan, whom personal named them selves the police-like ninja of the village, it was Yukimura's duty to ensure nothing goes wrong. He had posted several of his own clansmen at key parts of the village, sending messages on the wind directly to Yukimura so he knows exactly whats going on. He stood alone not far from the summit keeping vigilant on the many chakras that were inside, he wasn't big on trusting these other Kages. The main focus of any leader would be the preservation of what he/she is protecting, that even could include throwing another village out to the wolves. He knew how a bruised ego could cause all out war, he had seen it before. He knew only that there was one other with the Kazekage, his bodyguard Rusuban, that gave Yukimura some comfort. He had a thought and and called out to a nearby clansmen using the wind as a messenger," How many guard the Kage summit entrance." A voice spoke back,"None as of yet, Lord Yukimura," he answered. "I want that remedied now at least two guarding the entrance," he said back. He could sense as his clansmen took off, maybe he was being paranoid but when it came to the life of the Kazekage caution was better than assuming all is well. With the defense in place and the perimeter in check, Yukimura and watched the summit. He didn't know what was going on, but he would be ready for any trickery of any kind.
    Ragna

Staying Alert (open to any in the village) Empty Re: Staying Alert (open to any in the village)

Post by Ragna Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:40 pm

All was going well, It seems the meeting of the Kages was going well without a hitch. He took this time to relax a bit, there was no need for him to be on edge. He unattached his sword from his back sheath and stabbed it into the ground, he leaned against the a nearby building. He was still keeping not of the reports his clansmen sent him though it was mostly all the same," Nothing to report," or "All is clear over here." He was glad no one had tried to take advantage of the Kages meeting, but he was also disappointed for he wanted some action even a little. He looked into the sky, it was nearing noon and from what he could it would be a little rain. A good omen, it rarely rained in Suna and the times it did it lasted for a few hours before it receded. He took out a canteen of water and drank some it down, the coolness of the liquid soothe his tongue which had by now had gotten a bit dry. He downed half the of it and placed the rest back in his pack, figuring his day was only half done and would need the rest later. He noticed a he was near the ninja academy, and decided to look in on it. From what he could see they were practicing kunai practice, some better than others. He saw a few from his own clan, it was no surprise that they were all doing well. From birth parents start molding their children into warriors. Yukimura himself, however, was less strict on his child. He remembered how his father pushed him to be strong, and though he respected his father greatly, he wished sometimes to have a father and not a personal trainer. He didn't want his own daughter to feel the same towards him, but to his surprise she rather liked being trained and would often pout if he didn't. One of the kids from his clan recognized him and waved, he smiled and returned the wave. He may didn't always agree with the methods, but he always agreed with the clans reason for being strict. He turned away and headed back toward his post, with his sword waiting for him.

"Anything to report," he said using the winds to carry his voice to each of his clansmen he had posted throughout the village. They all answered repeating the same he had heard before,"All clear, Lord Yukimura," He grabbed his sword and made walked around the area of the Kage Summit, so that he could have a clear reading on the Kazekage and Rusuban chakra. He couldn't wait till this ended, he could leave whenever he wanted due to this not being a order. But his clans duty above all else was to ensure the Kazekage safety. He strapped his weapon, Banryu, to his back sheathe though it is incredible large it didn't hinder his movements. Yukimura had no clue how long this meeting would last, but he was prepared to do his duty for however long he needed to.
    Ayame Nicole Kouhei
    Ayame Nicole Kouhei
    Jounin
    Jounin

Staying Alert (open to any in the village) Empty Re: Staying Alert (open to any in the village)

Post by Ayame Nicole Kouhei Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:01 pm

Ayame would wonder into the opening of the village as she looks around. She was bored of sitting in the meeting and had left it. She decided to instead explore the suna village as she waited on Medusa to finish it. She would stare at the large walls that surround the village as she spotted someone walking around it. She was curious at who it was so she would begin to walk closer as she hears a voice come from him. Ayame couldn't exactly make out the voice so she would begin to run a bit coming to a competed stop about 2 feet away from the human.

She could see it now being a male shinobi, with the suna headband. She would blink as she started walking circles. My, my my was her thoughts as she came to a stop again. She would shake her head as she stares at him then smiles softly. Ayame Nicole Kouhei would open her mouth as the words of so came out. "Hello there, who are you?"
    Ragna

Post by Ragna Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:34 pm

Yukimura had just received another set of reports as he neared the entrance of the summit when he noticed a woman standing at the entrance. He could tell by the chakra flow she was one of the visitors from the other village but which one he was not sure of. He made his way to her and she asked who he was. He chuckled at the statement, she was very bold to be in someone else home and ask who they are," I am afraid that would be my line, but I suppose a gentleman should introduce himself first. I am Yukimura Ragu, and you are."

He made a mental note of her appearance, she appeared to be around his age but he noticed mostly her red eyes. It reminded him of his on kkg, actually this woman was quite beautiful. His face however didn't give away his thoughts as it remain warm and welcoming. "You caught me in the middle of my route of patrol... you may tag along if you wish," he was making a attempt at being a proper host to a person not from his village. He waited for for her to answer before he continued his walk, he could see this woman was from Konoha.
    Ayame Nicole Kouhei
    Ayame Nicole Kouhei
    Jounin
    Jounin

Post by Ayame Nicole Kouhei Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:10 am

"Well, it is a pleasure to meet you Yukimura Ragu, I am Ayame nicole Kouhei. Assistant to the hokage of konoha village." She would smile softly after introducing herself as she notices his appearance is very well dress. She hear's his invitation on joining him on his route as she could see he is in a rush as she would nod politely. Ayame would open her mouth as she looks at him in the eyes. "A course, I would be delighted to join you on your route of patrol. I can see you wish the best safety for the kazekage."

Ayame Nicole kouhei would think then as she pauses waiting for him to start to walk again as she glances around the village for signs of anything out of ordinally to make sure this village was the safety for her kage. She would then turn her attention back to the young man as she thinks Well he is cute, hope my clone back in konoha is doing well. She would then shake her head back into reality as she stares at his headband to make sure this was a suna village shinobi which she could see clearly it was. She would then glance at his vest guessing he was somewhere around the rank Jounin.
    Ragna

Post by Ragna Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:32 am

Yukimura bowed his head in respect as she introduced herself as the assistant to the Hokage," Yes you are indeed correct that the Kazekage safety is of the utmost importance, however, my clan is much more like the police force for Suna. The safety of the entire village is our responsibility, and seeing as I am the clan leader i must keep constant vigilance and make sure that all my clansmen are on duty and not slacking off," he paused when he realised he was talking to much, he decided to change the subject,"but being a assistant to the Hokage must be tough job as well."

He paused periodically as he would receive reports from his clansmen who used the wind as a tool of communication. Suddenly his face changed from serious to worry, a little red headed girl no older than 2 came from around a corner laughing. She crashed right into Yukimura and fell back," Ow watch where your going you idio....daddy?" she said astonished. "Kitaiara why are not at home," he asked as he squated down to help her up. "Grandma fell asleep and i go bored, so I ran off," she said laughing. Yukimura sighed," You should know better than that," he said. Kitaira ignored his statement as she looked at the Ayame,"Who is this dad," she asked giving her a suspicious look. Yukimura stood up," She s a visitor to our village so behave yourself," he said smiling at his daughter,"Now lets get you home little one," he said picking her up. "Aww but i just left," she said almost in tears. Yukimura sighed and looked at Ayame,"You don't mind company do you," he said half smiling. He cared little whether she did or didn't but he felt it polite to at least make her feel she has a say in the matter.
    Ragna

Post by Ragna Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:09 pm

(i will wait one more day and i will continue my post*
    Ayame Nicole Kouhei
    Ayame Nicole Kouhei
    Jounin
    Jounin

Post by Ayame Nicole Kouhei Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:13 pm

(I think this site went dead....)

Ayame nicole Kouhei would smile at the young girl who talk to this man. She would shake her head as he askes if she minds that they have the extra company as she continues to walk. She would politely smile at the young girl as she goes over and askes "Do you mind if she has a mint?" She would wait for the mans answer as she takes out a green and white stripe mint showing it to the young girl then look up towards the sky at the sun in the sky.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:54 pm