http://shinobilegacies.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Jutsus, Any jutsu which is not up to my rank will be learned

Kaito Daichi

Jutsus, Any jutsu which is not up to my rank will be learned Empty Jutsus, Any jutsu which is not up to my rank will be learned

Post by Kaito Daichi Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:05 pm

Name: Vibration Motion
    Element: Sound
    Requirements: Must be a Chinmoku
    Type: Ninjutsu
    Description: A basic ninjutsu of the Chinmoku, it allows the user to vibrate at extreme speed in a single place, making any attacks pass through, though the user is unable to vibrate through wind and lightning.

Name: Vibration Illusion
    Requirements: Must be a Chinmoku, must use Vibration motion before
    Type: Genjutsu/Ninjutsu
    Description: As the user is vibrating, it gives off the appearance of multiple vibrating illusions of the user, these illusions surround the opponent and he or she cannot tell which one is the real one unless you attack them all.

Name: Sound Flicker
    Type: Ninjutsu/Genjutsu
    Description: When the user flickers, he leaves a vibrating illusion behind him. This flicker is also not a normal one, considering the user moves at the speed of sound when he flickers.

Name: Displacement Technique
    Element: None
    Description: This is a technique used to make an exact clone, all the way down to mannerism, abilities, smell, etc. It is not a traditional clone in that if it gets hit that it suddenly disappears, but attacks will only go through it being an illusion, but it still has the characteristics of the user.

Name: Vibration Cut
    Requirements: Must be a Chinmoku, must have a bladed item
    Type: Kenjutsu
    Description: Any bladed item can produce an invisible movement which can cause a deep cut on an opponent’s body. They create a slight vibration as they travel through the air.

Name: Motion Illusion
    Type: Genjutsu
    Description: This genjutsu creates the appearance of motion. This genjutsu can make the user seem to be running at them, jumping, punching, etc. The only limits of movements, is your imagination. It even creates the real you to be invisible till the opponent(s) attack or are attacked by the illusion(s).

Name: Art of Disappearing
    Type: Genjutsu
    Description: The user seems to vaporize before an opponent’s eyes and disappear, but in reality, they are in the same place just invisible for a post. An interesting thing about this is that the user’s scent and chakra seem to disappear as well.

Name: Telepathy
    Requirements: Must be a Chinmoku, must have a partner who is a Chinmoku
    Description: This is a skill developed by the Chinmoku to convey words and meaning without using hand signs. Partners are able to speak into the mind of their opposite.

Name: Art of Camouflage
    Type: Ninjutsu/Genjutsu
    Description: The user transforms into an object of his surroundings, taking upon the shape, density, scent, and chakra level of the object. Though it only lasts until someone or something smacks into it.

Name: Stealing a Voice
    Description: The user seems to steal the voice of an opponent. The user can precisely mimic the sounds of an opponent’s voice right down to the last detail and as the opponent speaks, the user then mimics his/her opponent by only moving their jaw, it works just as a terror factor.

Name: Vibration Pulse
    Description: The user is able to vibrate the air in front of them to Mach 3 speeds and once the vibration ceases it causes, a sonic boom which shatters anything within 5 meters in the direction the vibration was created. It can shatter teeth, ear drums, trees, rocks, and disrupt water, lightning, and fire attacks.

Name: Sound Wave
    Description: A swipe with a bladed item causes a wave of sound to travel through the air, if affected by the sound wave you will feel dizziness, nausea, and even blackout if hit more then twice with this move.

Name: Silent Whistle
    Description: If a user uses chains as a weapon, those chains will create a whistle imperceptible to human ears. This whistle causes mostly headaches and makes concentrating on long hand-signs difficult for those who are not of the Chinmoku.

Name: Resonance Destruction
    Description: One of the Chinmoku’s deadliest attacks, it requires the user to touch his or her opponent, he or she then lets loose a violent sound attack which can shatter anything within the object or person the hand touches.
    Rusuban
    Rusuban

Jutsus, Any jutsu which is not up to my rank will be learned Empty Re: Jutsus, Any jutsu which is not up to my rank will be learned

Post by Rusuban Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:30 pm

Resonance Destruction must take a large amount of chakra
    Rest approved
    Kaito Daichi

Jutsus, Any jutsu which is not up to my rank will be learned Empty Re: Jutsus, Any jutsu which is not up to my rank will be learned

Post by Kaito Daichi Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:35 pm

Correct
    Kaito Daichi

Post by Kaito Daichi Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:46 pm

Name: Echolocation
    Description: The kanji on Holmes' ears turn white and now can use the sound waves created by the things around him. This allows him to locate anyone within his hearing range by the sound return or the lack of return. Though it only gives him shape.

Name: Sound Vertigo
    Description: If a large sound occurs, like a crash or bang, Holmes can manipulate that sound to cause his opponent to suffer a severe case of vertigo and will cause a blackout within a few moments after the opponent hears the sound.
    Rusuban
    Rusuban

Post by Rusuban Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:48 pm

Approved

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Oct 16, 2024 8:18 am