http://shinobilegacies.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Maneki s anyone

Taco Cat

Maneki s anyone Empty Maneki s anyone

Post by Taco Cat Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:25 pm

Maneki was waiting at a sparring area. He was waiting for someone to show up he could spar. Maneki started to adjust his eye patch and wait.
    .Britt~Britt
    .Britt~Britt
    Konoha Genin
    Konoha Genin

Maneki s anyone Empty Re: Maneki s anyone

Post by .Britt~Britt Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:42 pm

((Since the location was not bothered to be explained, I shall explain it...))

The day was rather cloudy. The gray clouds covered up the sun, but some rays of light managed to peek through. Just from a observation of this one could tell that it was most likely to rain. The question was, when? Mother nature was un-predictable. A soft wind blew across the area, making the leaves on trees rustle and the ones that laid at rest on the ground blow away. The genin furiously walked to the sparring area, in hopes that someone will be. She mumbled to herself, stomping her feet into the dirt. When she arrived to the grounds, she noticed a male standing there. "Perfect! I needed to take my anger out on something!" She said quietly to herself. She walked over to the guy and stood five feet away from him. "You, me. Spar. Now!" She said. It wasn't really the correct form of a sentence, but she believed that it was fight now, talk later!

((Sorry it's short))