http://shinobilegacies.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

zawa's app

Zawa
    Zawa

zawa's app Empty zawa's app

Post by Zawa Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:15 am

General Information
    Name: zawa Nara

Nickname/Alias:

Height: 6'

Weight: 175lbs

Looks: zawa's app B9d05410

Personality: witty ,charming ,and smart.not afraid to tell a person off that is way stronger then him.he isnt afraid to say a smart ass come back in the middle of the fight.he will make you giggle when your felling bad.he likes working in a team but is not weak alone.

Affiliation: Neutral

Catch Phrase: enjoy the next few moments of pain they will be your last.

Clan Information

Clan Name: nara clan

Kekkei Genkai: shadow style jutsus

Clan Symbol: circle with line there it

Clan History: Despite being considered geniuses, the men from this family are prone to being lazy and hard to motivate. Ironically, they tend to be attracted to stern, overbearing women. However, there appear to be other factors as well. The Nara men seem to hold women in high esteem, and as a result, willingly defer to their female partners.

Rank Information:

Village: suna

Skill Information

Skill Specialty: 1
    Main: Ninjutsu
    Sub: medical justu

Elemental Affinity:
    Primary: shadow
    Supplementary: none

Items/Weapons:

Name: blow gun
    Appearance: zawa's app Brass%20cane%20blowgun10
    Special Abilities: (What abilities does this have? It can be none)
    Origin:

Jutsus:

Name: shadow imitation jutsu
    Type: Ninjutsu
    Element: shadow
    Description: The Shadow Imitation Technique allows the user to extend their shadow for as far as it has sufficient area. Once it comes into contact with a target's shadow, the two merge and the target is forced to imitate the user's movements. Therefore, the two can throw shuriken at each other at the same time if the user desires that. (Of course, to prevent hurting themselves, the user just has to have the shuriken holster in a place where you don't normally have it, like the back, so that the opponent draws nothing when the user draws a shuriken.) If the target is out of range, the user can produce a better light source to increase their shadow's size or rely on preexisting shadows for their shadow to freely travel through.

Background Information
    zawas mother was on the run from the athoritys when she was pregnant with him.sh found shelter in a little farm family. zawa was born on november 23.the next day the police found her,arrested her, and executed her.the family took him and cared for him when he was 6 the farm burned downkilling all but him and his step sisterwho got him out,they were sent to different orphanages.at age 7 he was learning to fend for himself fighting, stealing, and using a blow gun as his weapon of choice,he commited many crimes.
    He was kicked out of every orphanage almost instantaniosly, he didnt know were to go.he got a boat ticket at age 9 to anywhere.he ended up at the hidden sand village.he learned his jutsus,mastered his blow gun and harnessed his weakest talents to be useful attributes.at age 12 a drifter came to town, a girl, she was wounded badly.she wouldnt tell us what happened, only that she would feel better soon.every time zawa was close to her he felt as though he would be safe forever.
    When he was 14, bandits attacked the village zawa was rounding up the youg ones inside a tent when a bandit threw a torch on top and the whole tent was on fire in seconds he held the little ones close.then he saw a slash in the tent it was her she ran in grabed the kids and said to follow her we ran to the opening, then his foot got tangled in a piece of rope. he fell and looked up all he could see is smoke .
    He thought "im done for ,at least the kids are safe".at that moment she the one he had been hoping to see again who was starting to look familiar burst in,grabbed her blade and cut the ropes,he got up and sprinted for his life .he came out and took a long line of deep breaths he turned around and said "sister is it really you". but when he turned there was just a heap of collapsed tent on the ground smoldering.

RP Sample:i stood firm grasping my blow gun tightly."so you took my gold"the merchant said ". "sir i dont mean to be rude but dont you need to tend to your wife, or did u sell the pigs already,cause by the looks of it you havent touch a real girl in a while"i chuckled. he charges with a blind fury, as he runs at me full speed i leisurly look up at a tree and notice a low branch just within my reach. i jump ever so nimble and grab the branch as he rushs under me. i notice as i land with the branch still in my hand that he was looking around curiosly. i whistled,he turned,i let go of the branch watching it smack him in the nose,blood gushing from it.he bends down holding his face with both hands blood flowing onto the ground."AAAAAA you broke my nose"he said weeping."don't worry it aint like your missing anything,to be honest i've made an improvment"i say tossing my stolen prize.

Last edited by Zawa Toyasoki on Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:39 am; edited 1 time in total
    Zawa
    Zawa

zawa's app Empty Re: zawa's app

Post by Zawa Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:43 am

srry 4 2x posting but its done now
    Initake
    Initake

Post by Initake Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:02 am

It is fine, but do you have any jutsus? I see none posted by you in the jutsu creation either.... Otherwise, just change your characters surname to Nara if he is a Nara.
    Zawa
    Zawa

Post by Zawa Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:43 am

edited
    Roxas
    Roxas

Post by Roxas Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:46 am

Approved.

Sponsored content