http://shinobilegacies.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

The Ramen Stand

Ayame Nicole Kouhei
    Ayame Nicole Kouhei
    Jounin
    Jounin

The Ramen Stand Empty The Ramen Stand

Post by Ayame Nicole Kouhei Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:55 pm

This is the worlds famous ramen stand~ Come here to eat some of the konoha's village rich ramen!
    wolf
    wolf
    Konoha Genin
    Konoha Genin

The Ramen Stand Empty Re: The Ramen Stand

Post by wolf Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:33 am

Wolf was waiting at the ramen stand with Archer for his sensai he sat when he saw a mouse about to be hit by the ramen chef a quickly grabed the mouse before it could get hit and gave the man a mean glare the man flinched and waited for wolf to order something wolf just simply said "Miso." the man walked back and started to work on the ramen while wolf looked at the mouse and statred to pet it "Your safe with me little guy." he said
    Ayame Nicole Kouhei
    Ayame Nicole Kouhei
    Jounin
    Jounin

Post by Ayame Nicole Kouhei Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:47 am

Ayame Nicole Kouhei would walk inside the stand with a young boy behind her she hope still. She didn't want him to get lost while they head here so she would look around seeing her other student here. He had made it and she was glad of it as she watches him with his snake which made her mutter a bit under her breathe about why he couldn't left it at home. Then she saw a mouse in his hands which made her wonder where he got it from. She would shake her head as she walk up to him.

"Hello there wolf. Glad you made it here, you already order?" She would see a man come up that still had fear on his face as she shake her head. Seems that she had a little work to do on wolf to make him more gentle hopefully but not gentle in battles. Ayame would give her order for a shimp special of their ramen as she look back for her other student. It would seem that she needed to tell wolf about a addition to their squad as she raises her right eye brow.

It would seem perfect time to do it as well as she remembers the other student likes their pork lion special which she gives the order to the man. Then she watches the man start to work on their ramen order as she sits down facing wolf. "Hey wolf... I forgot to introduced you to your team mate. This is Meraxa Enryu, he's a genin like you and apart of our squad. Which we need to get together the details for as well." She would laugh after saying that and invited Meraxa to join them in sitting as she took out a scroll and writing pen.

This was for them to write out the details of their squad so she could give it to Medusa later and enrolled their squad to be official. They needed a name for their squad, and the listings of who is apart of their squad. As well they needed a third member to make it a full squad.
    Meraxa
    Konoha Genin
    Konoha Genin

Post by Meraxa Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:33 am

"Yo, hows it going?" Meraxa gave off a little salute as Ayame made the introductions, Meraxa sitting down beside his fellow genin. The ramen stand owner handed him a bowl of the pork lion special - he was an actual regular here, so it would make sense if the owner had assumed him to be the recipient of the food.
    "Thank you for the food." Meraxa said, before splitting his chopsticks, and beginning to eat the ramen like there was no tomorrow. Stopping for a moment as he ate, he noticed that his sensei had in fact pulled a pen and scroll. Oh yeah, team details and stuff.
    "Well, if you want my opinion, I say we keep the whole name thing on the 'things we don't need to immediately think of' list, since really, its not fair to go deciding names when we haven't got a full set, though we don't want one of the generic names, like 'Team 7' or something." He made his point, before digging back into his food. He was a growing boy afterall.
    wolf
    wolf
    Konoha Genin
    Konoha Genin

Post by wolf Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:49 am

The man came in front of wolf with a fearful look on his face still wolf looked at the man and went "Boo."and the man ran off wolf grabed the bowl of ramen and sat it down and in the next 2.1 seconds it was gone "Hey man how about a few more bowls of miso."Wolf said as the man got to cooking it as he petted the mouse again and the man came by with a few bowls of ramen "i gotta go with him on this one"said wolf as he started to dig into his ramen
    Ayame Nicole Kouhei
    Ayame Nicole Kouhei
    Jounin
    Jounin

Post by Ayame Nicole Kouhei Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:59 am

Ayame would blink at wolf wondering how many ramens exactly she would have to pay for by the time this one was finish eating. She would definitely have to work with this student, especially of his dreams and goals. She still did not know of the young boy Meraxa dreams but she'll find out some day she hope. Ayame would then watch as the man set her dish of the shimp ramen in front of her she thank him and then whisper to him to get another bowl of the pork lion for her other student seeing he needed it.

Then she would dig into her own ramen as she listens to her students options about leaving the name of the squad for last. At least until they had their third member. She nodded at them understanding their reason for it and there fore left their name of the squad blank putting as will fill in later. For now she put the sensei name of the squad and put the two students names underneath it to where the scroll look like this...

Name of Squad: ___________
    Squad Sensei: Ayame Nicole Kouhei
    Genins of Squad: 1.) Wolf
    2.) Meraxa Enryu

She would nod then smiling as she roll up the scroll and put it inside her gi patting it to make sure it stay there. Ayame would then see the young man come back with the extra bowl of ramen, even having a extra bowl of shimp ramen for her. She would be appreticed of it thanking him for the ramen as it is set onto the table. She would then dig into the rest of her ramen in the bowl finishing it off quickly. Ayame was looking forward to the differences of their last member of the squad as she closes her eyes smiling softly as she say's the next words out of her mouth.

"You do realize you will have a few expectations of me to live up to, which does included being sure to completed your training as best as you can. Not rushing but still I expected you to be able to work as hard as you can without being over stress." After she say that to her students she really began to think she could do the bell's grabbing from her the next day or so. But it depends on when she gets her third student under her.
    Meraxa
    Konoha Genin
    Konoha Genin

Post by Meraxa Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:18 am

"You do realize you will have a few expectations of me to live up to, which does included being sure to completed your training as best as you can. Not rushing but still I expected you to be able to work as hard as you can without being over stress."
    "Hey, you found me as I was training, remember? Thats gotta say for something." Meraxa said as he finished his bowl, but found Wolf to be guzzling down on another bowl already.
    "Bottomless pit eh?" Meraxa laughed, before noting Wolf's sword.
    "Nice blade, is it the regular kind? Or those cursed ones people think help you, but do nothing short of giving you a headache? Ah who am I kidding, a cursed sword - ha!"
    wolf
    wolf
    Konoha Genin
    Konoha Genin

Post by wolf Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:24 am

"It is crused"said wolf like it was a every day thing as he picked up the katana and unsheathed as it started to glow with a dark power "And dont touch it that is for you own safty less you be sent to a room of nothingness doomed to stay there untill time ends alone and cold."Wolf said as he put the katana back into the sheath and sat back down and passed out his head hiting the counter
    Ayame Nicole Kouhei
    Ayame Nicole Kouhei
    Jounin
    Jounin

Post by Ayame Nicole Kouhei Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:37 am

Ayame would look at the boy with a sigh as she knew the short meeting was over. It would look as she needed to carry him back to her house where he would be staying till their training is over. She would shake her head as she signal for the bill and waited till it came. She would glance at the other boy as she spoke to him fast words "If you want to, you can come with me to my house. I have a space that we can practice in if you like to train."

Then she would yawn sightly as she look around again, there was still no sight of a bill yet. She wonder what was taking them so long when suddenly a man came with the bill and set it in front of her. She made a funny face at the bill but lay the ryo down for it with no fuss. At least her students was stuff and full with food. Now hopefully she won't have to do this every night for her squad. As she stands up and grabs wolf putting him on her shoulder she would glance at the other student motioning her to follow her again if he wanted to.

She was now going to head towards her house and put wolf in the guest room while her student talk or something another. It was going be long days from now on as she gains duty of the village. She wonder only what it was going be like at the next day or whatever came forth. Ayame would walk away from the ramen stand then as she walks along the village streets. It was returning to her house was what she was doing, it would be as well the first time her newest student met her wolf. She hope he like Kori and was not afraid of him. That reminded her of her students snake which she suddenly notice was sitting on her other shoulder.

She wonder how the snake exactly got there as she walk the minuim 30 minutes it took to get to her house from the ramen stand. It had been a long day but she still didn't want to go to sleep as she unlock her front door and lead her student inside the house while carrying the other boy as well.

EXIT TO MY HOUSING
    Meraxa
    Konoha Genin
    Konoha Genin

Post by Meraxa Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:46 am

Meraxa blinked twice when Wolf informed that the katana was actually cursed. Well who would've thought? What was next? Meraxa having to get some demon shoved inside him? Before he could even think about how unlikely that was, Wolf passed out on the counter, just like that.
    "Can't hold his ramen perhaps?" Meraxa said raising an eyebrow, and Ayame just sighed.
    "If you want to, you can come with me to my house. I have a space that we can practice in if you like to train."
    "Sorry, but can't. Already spent enough time out as it is. Mum's gonna kill me if I don't get back in time for dinner. She's strict like that." He laughed dryly, before getting up.
    "Thanks for the food by the way, hope you can get Wolf up and running before we find our third team member. That could be embarassing." Meraxa said running off home.

[EXIT]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Oct 16, 2024 6:21 am