http://shinobilegacies.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Kinjutsu • Chiyu Mizu

~Fox~
    ~Fox~
    Jounin
    Jounin

Kinjutsu • Chiyu Mizu Empty Kinjutsu • Chiyu Mizu

Post by ~Fox~ Tue May 05, 2009 3:16 am

Name: Kinjutsu • Chiyu Mizu [Forbidden Technique • Healing Waters]
    Type: Ninjutsu
    Element: None
    Description: After a string of complex seals, a faint blue aura begins to glow around Yukiko. The aura's colour deepens and thickens, small tendrils of the energy flickering out. Upon initiation, the technique heals all injuries the user is carrying. Additionally, for a further five minutes the blue aura will stay surrounding the user. As long as this is in effect, whenever the user is injured, the damage will immediately heal. This effect will last up to six posts. There are considerable drawbacks for a technique this potent, however. Chiyu Mizu has a constant drain on the user's chakra whilst active, so when finished the user is left with little in reserve. In addition to this, if the user is forced to put significant physical stress on their body immediately after using this technique, they trigger a regression. This leaves them fifteen minutes to seek medical attention before their injuries that were healed begin to appear again, in reverse order (until the first injury healed by this technique returns). This is regarded a forbidden technique because of the severe risk involved should it fail to finish the fight.

I have permission from Josh [Roxas Uchiha] to have this added. Also, if someone is going to add this to my app, could they please add the following:

20x Standard Kunai
    15x Standard Kunai
    15x Explodiing Tags

I forgot these in my original app.

Thanks,

~Fox~.
    Sai Hyuuga
    Sai Hyuuga
    ANBU
    ANBU

Kinjutsu • Chiyu Mizu Empty Re: Kinjutsu • Chiyu Mizu

Post by Sai Hyuuga Tue May 05, 2009 6:46 am