http://shinobilegacies.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Spar

Ragna

Spar Empty Spar

Post by Ragna Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:42 pm

(i want to practice with my char so any who want to fight please enter....one at a time though)

Yukimura sat on a rock, the area was surrounded by woods with a small lake on in the center. He had sent a large number a messages out to people whom he issued a challenge to. He knew some wouldn't respond but he only needed 1 to come. He stretched out and adjusted his weapon, it alone stood taller than him. He listened to the wind and caught a sound of someoen approaching, he sensed out the chakra but kept his eyes closed as he faced the direction they were coming in.

(super short but i am in a rush)
    kibaka

Spar Empty Re: Spar

Post by kibaka Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:04 pm

Kazuki frowned as the damp wind blew behind him, ruffling his hair and making his bat-ears stick out awkwardly. He spent a lot of time arranging to fix his hair to conceal his ears, but on days like this, it just came to no avail. Sighing heavily, he sat down, waiting for the wind to die down. When it did he quickly righted his hair and laid back against the rock behind him. Today, he hoped, he would go do some training for a short time and then report in to the academy, to see if they had assigned him a squad yet. Of course, he knew they wouldn't have, but it was a useless formality, which dashed his hopes every week again and again.

As he wondered about his day, he heard wings. Instantly alert, Kazuki crouched upright. He focused on his hearing, but did not activate his kekkai genkai just yet. He heard something being dropped, and hurtling down straight towards him. Now he was alarmed. He rolled to the side, fluidly sliding his boomerang out of the scabbard on his back. Now that he had a chance to orientate himself, he regarded the missile speculatively. It seemed like papyrus, normal delivery paper. But it hadn't been delivered by normal means.
    He crept a few inches closer to the damned note, and sighed relief when he saw the seal of his pen-friend. He picked it up, and read it. It looked like it had been stamped , not written. Considering this, it probably had been sent to others as well. He smiled; finally something new to do! He set off towards the described location, greeting Yukimura with a grin. "You and your bloody delivery bird gave me a heart attack!" He said with mock anger. "I assume the sparring begins now, yes?" he asked, clipping his sealing stick off of his belt and adopting a passive battle stance.
    Ragna

Post by Ragna Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:50 am

Yukimura sat quietly as he normally did, he was very patient with most things and rarely rushed, believing those who rush in die first. He liked to use his skill to sense out the area feeling how the energy from the plants and animals. It was quite tranquil and he prefered this over the loud bustling village. He almost instantly recognized when a ninja stepped into his range of sensing. "It seems that someone has come, that was much faster than expected," he said as he opened his eyes. The ninja came in the clearing,"My apologies for the abrupt message," he said as he stood," I need to make sure I stay in shape in a a manner of speaking, i am glad you accepted my request." His light brown eyes which at the moment showed no emotion gazed upon this young shinobi. It was unfortunate that he was a genin, he expected another jounin to except but this would have to do. "Let us not stall, my friend, show me your best." He pulled out his large sword that was even bigger than him and held it up with a single hand. He swung his blade as he did so a wind like aura shot from in flying straight toward the ninja, this was a simple test, he was curious to see how this one would react to such a attack, from there he would proceed to finish this.

Spoiler:
    kibaka

Post by kibaka Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:00 am

Kazuki stared at his opponent, waiting for him to reply. When he finally did Kazuki rolled his eyes at how formal he was towards him. He watched Yukimura swing his sword in his direction. He was quite far from him, so what was the point of swinging the sword at him? Intimidation? But instantly he was alert as his powerful hearing heard the rushing of wind. He frowned. The swinging obviously couldn't have generated that much wind. That only meant one thing; The man was using a wind attack with his sword!
    He ducked, just in time as the wind flew harmlessly over his head and rolled to the side, fluidly jumping up as his roll completed it's turn. Continuing with his momentum, he took out two senbon from a pouch on his belt and threw them at Yukimura.

He forgot that Yukimura usually was quite straight-to-the-point about things, so it was no surprise he'd made the first move a dangerous one, or that he'd given him such short notice. Kazuki quickly scanned the area around him, looking for something of use. When he found something, he smilled, Taking out a small object(smaller than his hand, so it was concealed from Yukimaru) from a larger pouch, also on his belt. Then he now stamped the sealing staff on the floor, giving the impression he'd just used a seal. He gave Yukimaru a smirk, also giving the impression he had something up his sleeve.
    This was going to be a lot more interesting that what he'd first thought...
    Ragna

Post by Ragna Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:22 pm

"Not bad," he thought as he watched the ninja dodge his jutsu. Not many would have been smart enough to dodge it, the sword itself is just a ploy. This would have to be approached with more caution, almost instantly Yukimura had his next move ready. He smiled at the counter attack made by Kazuki, and excellent tactic to make sure the enemy doesn't get time to prepare, unfortunately for him his opponent works well under pressure. He dodge the senbon attacks and instantly released his jutsu. He watched as the ninja's face change from his smug smile to one of concern and worry. The jutsu was created to make the enemy lose the will to fight, and it seemed at the moment it was doing just that. Yukimura not wasting even a second made his next move and summoned a exact clone double, and vanished in a puff of smoke into the woods. Assuming this ninja was strong willed, Yukimura figured the genjutsu would not hold him, the clone remained in the same position Yukimura was once standing in. Yukimura himself sat away in the woods using his sensory skills to keep up with everything that was happening. Through the clone he spoke," Don't tell me your done in by a jutsu of that level, your disappointing me." Yukimura wasn't much for boasting, but he was good at playing mind games. In this case he would see if Kazuki would be easily angered,"Or perhaps I overestimated you, maybe I shouldn't have sent a spar request from you to begin with," he said through the clone.

Spoiler:
    kibaka

Post by kibaka Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:58 pm

Kazuki gasped as the powerful genjutsu struck him, He suddenly was bombarded by powerful visions.
    Yukimura stepped closer to him, and he felt millions of kunai pierce thorough him. Suddenly, he was there again, but this time Yukimura was slowly strangling him to death, Blood, anguish. Again and again he saw himself being killed, and the force of the genjutsu made kazuki's head ache. He heard Yukimura, but his voice seemed disconnected. "Wh-Why do you keep killing me?" he shouted in a pleading voice, kneeling on the floor.
    As his guts were torn out in front of him, he relaised something. How could he b killed again when he had already been killed? Such stuff only happened in dreams. Not only that, why was Yukimura's voice disconnected?
    This could only be a genjutsu. But it was different to a normal genin's genjutsu. He'd never experienced one above C rank. Would he have enough chakra to break out of it?
    Kazuki brought his hands in the seal of the ram, shouting "Kai!"

Suddenly, everything around him was normal again. No blood, all his body parts were attached to him. He sighed with relief. Kazuki now looked a lot more serious. He backed away a few metres, and drew his boomerang from the scabbard on his back. He threw it at the clone, and took a white tag out of his pouch. He dropped it at the same time as throwing the boomerang, so as to avoid Yukimura's attention.
    Ragna

Post by Ragna Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:15 pm

So far this Kazuki had passed all of Yukimura's test, his analysis was almost complete. From what he could tell he was a distance type shinobi, as he noticed the boomerang being thrown which was a notorious long ranged weapon. The clone, with the help of Yukimura, easily dodged the boomerang by sliding to the left away from the trees so that now Kazuki was in between the clone and Yukimura, who still concealed his presence as he watched from the trees. While the clone moved Yukimura, watched as Kazuki placed a white tag on the ground from where he stood he couldn't make out what was going on, but it would be interesting to see what this one could do under this kind of situations. "Perhaps I should try a different course of action," the clone said. The clone, now gripping his sword, charged in easily closing the distance. The clone would be a kamikaze attacker, while Yukimura would make his next move. He did, however, admired how this boy knowing odds are against him still fought to win. Most would have been done in by his genjutsu, hopefully he would learn something from this experience. Putting his thought aside, he prepared his next jutsu, though powerful he disliked this jutsu because it was to flashy. He grabbed his sword and and spoke to it gently,"Lets try not to kill this one, partner."

Sensing that the clone was close to the enemy, used his chakra to make the clone explode letting lose a dangerous blast of wind that would kill or blow off a limb of any who are to close. This time however, Yukimura blew up the clone so that it would only make his opponent disoriented. Using this opportunity, he began to spin his weapon, Banryu, over his head causing the tip to catch flame. Almost instantly a flaming tornado surrounded Yukimura, giving away his position. Using his wind ability out the top of the tornado, which was about 40ft tall and 20 yards wide, while it headed straight toward its target. "Impress me now, Kazuki." he said as he landed.

Spoiler:
    kibaka

Post by kibaka Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:28 am

Kazuki watched as the clone dodged his boomerang, and discreetly activated his kekkai genkai as the object swung back in his direction. Kazuki caught it easily, and slid it back into his scabbard without looking. He was hoping he wouldn't have to activate it so soon, but fighting jounins wasn't easy. Thankfully his kekkai genkai was one of the most dicreet in the world. He closed his eyes, since he wouldn't really need them for a while, and focused. Everything depended on this now. Hopefully he would get out of this with minimal injuries. As he became more and more aware of his surroundings, he realised how irregular the bush behind him was. Maybe some left over confusion from his genjutsu? No, it can't have been.
    Maybe it was some mechanism to attack him! Still unaware that Yukimura was right behind him, but with knowledge something was concealed there, Kazuki knew that whatever happened next, would be something to remember. The clone spoke about making a different course of action. He spent a second thinking about what implications this would have. Obviously it involved the machine(or whatever) behind him.

To his surprise, straight afterwards the bush behind him spoke too! Kazuki smiled at the jounin's textbook mistake against a kurori ninja; speaking to your team-mates(or sword, in this case). Suddenly it all made sense. Yukimura was really behind him, and the one in front of him was probably something like a clone with an exploding tag inside. He didn't even need to think about his next course of action. It would be simple and graceful, contrasting with what he knew would be yukimura's overexuberant and clumsy next move. All it would take was two simple jutsu to trip him up.

With a well-practised flourish he ducked and activated his tag. It sprung forth a tree. It was kind of small, but thick and wide enough for his to shelter behind. As he spun, he preapred the next jutsu as soon as the top half of the tree was cut off by a massive wind explosion and sent in the area Yukimura really was. Now there was no clone to help him move the tree out the way, he would be forced to rush into the attack. He walked out of the bush, with a huge flaming sword. Kazuki then released his prepared jutsu. This would propell a focused shot of sound, which would be immediately make contact with the sword and throw him off balance and negate any jutsu he might have prepared. A tornado began to form, but if his jutsu worked there'd be no problem with it, conidering he was so short range. As soon as kazuki had sent the jutsu off, Yukimura spoke. Kazuki didn't reply, what happened in the next second would do it for him.

Spoiler:
    Ragna

Post by Ragna Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:12 pm

Seeing the tree Yukimura was reminded of one of the Konoha clans that are able to produce trees on a whim. He sensed the boy was near the tree but a tree could easily be set ablaze by this jutsu, if this was Kazuki's best then this fight would be over quickly. All of a sudden his sword gripped loosened and the flaming tornado receded before it reach the ninja's tree defense. Yukimura didn't wonder about this however, the easiest mistake any ninja makes is to be concerned over little things like this. "So you can disrupt jutsu, that is a very useful jutsu. Let me share a jutsu of my own," he said in a plain tone. Yukimura almost immediately had a new strategy for this defensive tree, it wasn't indestructible as his clone had blown off the top half of the tree. Without weaving a single hand-sign a gust of wind shot at the tree until it was engulfed in a tornado tearing it to pieces. While the tornado raged around the defensive tree with Kazuki near the tree Yukimura implemented his next attack to finish this off. He weaved a few hand-signs with a single hand and flame spewed from from his mouth in gulfing the tornado in flame. Yukimura closed his eyes and waited to see what he would do, it was almost time to wrap this up. He spoke while the winds carried his voice," Hurry your wasting my time, Kazuki. Your little defense wont save you forever," he said this but his voice sounded as if it came from everywhere. Though Yukimura thought this may be unnecessary with all the rushing wind and roaring flame it would most likely drown out his voice.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Ragna on Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
    kibaka

Post by kibaka Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:29 pm

OOC: lol I'm not inside the tree. The jutsu just makes a tree come out of the tag and i sheltered behind it to not get killed by the explosing clone

You'll need to edit
    Ragna

Post by Ragna Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:35 pm

OOC: np its a small change
    kibaka

Post by kibaka Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:27 pm

Kazuki rolled his eyes as Yukimura wasted his chakra destroying the tree. This was another useful thing about the tree. People always seemed to think that it was still important after it was used and just wasted chakra setting up creative ways of destroying a tree. He then watched his opponent further wasted more chakra by creating a huge vortex of fire. Kazuki realised he was too close to the flame, and began to run west of the tree. Considering wind was going east, he would be safest in this direction. Every second his opponent used jutsu after jutsu. Kazuki did a quick calculation in his head. He was an S rank jounin, so he's used at least 60% of his chakra.
    If he could keep this up, Ragna wouldn't have enough chakra left to use any high rank jutsu, He suddenly gasped in pain, as a burst of flame flared up to him and sent him flying. He rolled to the side, wincing in pain. Kazuki took one look at his arm, the sleeve was burnt, but his skin had just a minor burn. He sighed with relief.

Kazuki too has a small amount of chakra. He could probably do two C ranks at most before being force to forfeit. Of course, he wasn't going to give up now. He looked at the tree. It was almost destroyed. He couldn't even use any of it's jutsu. Soon it would be destroyed. I'll have to act fast thought Kazuki. He took a single kama from his belt along with his boomerang. He hummed, and suddenly released a loud, deep noise. The sound had power in it. He noticed that even the animals were scared of his Noise. This was a special jutsu Kazuki had made himself. After a few seconds of hearing the Noise, various parts of the brain would be stimulated by hearing the sound. Then, everyone except the user around him would experience a powerful orgasmic feeling. However, this would be slightly different to a normal orgasm. This one was painful, and just as powerful as a normal orgasm. This would hopefully disrupt Yukimura's chakra control and make him inadvertantly cancel his flaming tornado jutsus. Kazuki would then use his opponent's temporary paralysis to his advantage and throw the boomerang at him. Then he used "kama to ken no jutsu." His hand flashed green, showing that he was about to activate his south seal.

He threw a kama and a kunai into the air. In a flash of electricity and fire, two bats appeared and threw a kunai and a kama at Yukimura. The kama had electrical properties to it, and the kunai was coated in flame. The bats, after attacking flew off and hid.
    Hopefully, Yukimura would be too busy with the Noise and boomerang. There was a definite chance that at least one thing would hit him.

Spoiler:
    Ragna

Post by Ragna Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:52 pm

Yukimura was now growing tired of this, he had played cat and mouse enough for today. He was never one do underestimate his enemy so he had already prepared for a scenrios tat his opponent would escape. His jutsu didn't fail as any normal person would think, rather it was now just a decoy. He was However noticing his that his chakra was getting low,"I think this should end now," he rarely relied on his eyes so when Kazuki escaped the flames he wasn't the least bit surprised. "You have done well, this was indeed a very fun training session. I can see you will grow into a strong shinobi, but this my friend must end now." He bowed in repsect as he said this, and noticed Kazuki wasn't wasting time on such things. He immediately launched a attack of his own, two bats throw projectiles his way. "Let me show you why my clan is the most feared clan in Sand Village," he said as he activated his Volcanus. He closed his eyes and ignored all that he heard and saw, he was one with the nature around and could sense all the creatures in the range of his sensing ability. He took a stance and waited until the for the projectiles closed in on him, then in a instant faster than what most can blink Yukimura was behind Kazuki with his sword,Banryu, to his neck. "I believe this session is over my friend," he moved his sword from his neck and sheathed it. "You did well my apologies for thinking less of you because you were a genin, we will have to do this again sometime."

Spoiler:
    kibaka

Post by kibaka Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:00 am

Kazuki sighed. "Fine," he muttered reluctantly. He slid away from the sword, and sat back down on the ground. It was soft, and a nice rest after such a tiring fight. Kazuki had some water from a side pouch and offered it to Yukimura and sat down.
    "We should," he agreed, arching his weary back.
    Kazuki regarded the scorch marks on the ground and the destroyed remains of his tree suspiciously. "I hope it wont blow up," he muttered, indicating the with a mod of his head. "It has lightning chakra within it, and can be quite dangerous."
    "I've never sparred with a jounin before," he said conversationally, "It was an amazing experience." He turned to Yukimura and smiled at him.
    He got back up again, collecting the kama and kunai, which had both stuck into the ground and left scorch marks. His boomerang was half way through a tree, and it took several attempts to yank it out.

"It was fun while it lasted, but i should go now." He said, looking at the sun, which had fallen quite far since they started. "Keep the waterskin, so that I can come again to collect it form you when we next spar. And that time, I will win." He gave Yukimura a wink, and ran off back to the house. He had a lot of work to do.
    kibaka

Post by kibaka Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:04 am

[end topic]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 7:15 am