http://shinobilegacies.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Isis, The Horned Tiger

Ragna

Isis, The Horned Tiger Empty Isis, The Horned Tiger

Post by Ragna Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:02 pm

Pet's Name: Delita
    Looks:
    Spoiler:
    History: There are many different mythical monsters that many people choose not to believe in. Yukimura was on a routine mission that lead him to the Snow country. He went deep into the mountains and ended up lost and after a few days ran out of food. He had stumbled upon a cave to shelter himself from the cold rigged terrain and when stumble into Isis dwellings. Yukimura being quite interested in mythological stories immediately identified the her. He couldn't believe his eyes, but he soon gained his composure as Isis let out a loud roar that shook the cave itself. Yukimura then recalled the legend, "All those who lay eyes on the horned tiger will die a horrific death." As he recalled the story, Isis stalked this foolish human he ventured into her domain. Yukimura was about to reach for his weapon when he noticed the creature had chakra. He immediately activated his Volcanus and looked into the eyes of Isis. Isis returned the gaze with one just as menacing, they locked eyes for what seemed forever. Yukimura eyes, now red and yellow like a raging fire, could feel the intensity of Isis gaze. He respected this creature more so than he already did, none could look in his eyes unblinking but here a beast looked upon with unwavering determination. After a moment longer Yukimura ceased his Volcanus, and for a moment could see nothing but his sensed the tiger coming closer. "Great Horned Beast Isis, I mean you no disrespect. I simple entered your home to shield myself from the blizzard." He didn't want to kill this creature, but if it attacked he would. He heard nothing not even movement, his vision returned and he was alone in the cave.

Yukimura awoke the next day to find himself laying a furry pillow of some sort. He leaped up and saw it was Isis, she lifted her head and looked at him in a confusing manner. He looked and noticed that Isis had kept him warm from the cold mountain," I see.... you have my thanks," he said bowing in respect. She growled a little and bowed back, Yukimura couldn't help but ask," Do you truly understand me." Isis growled again and nodded. "Amazing, well again i thank you but i must return to my home," he said grabbing his sword. Isis stood and looked at him as if asking,"May I come as well." Yukimura couldn't speak animal but he was very good at recognizing signals,"You wish to come with me do you, not to disrespect you but you are rather big to take home with me," he said smiling. Isis shook her fur at the statement and slowly shrunk to the size average cat. "Well thats convenient, I suppose if you truly wish to come I would be happy to have you," he said walking towards the door. Isis roared again and even in her small form it still shook the cave, as she did so a light struck the head of Yukimura. He fell back to the ground and brought his hands to his forehead, he assumed the worst when he realized he felt no pain, no blood, nothing at all. He used his large sword as a mirror and saw there was a cross on his head identical to the one on the tiger. "Whats the meaning of this," he said looking back at the tiger. It shook its head and walked out the cave and sat at the entrance, he stood up and wondered what happened. He then recalled something he had read about Isis, if she should find one that can tame her she will forever be bound to them, even in death. He wasn't sure of the complete meaning but he understood enough for now, Isis had found one to tame her and it was him.

Abilities:
    -Size control- Isis is able to change her side from the size of a cat, to the size of a bear. With the size comes the physical power. An example of this is if she is in cat form she is as strong as a cat, when she is bear size she is strong as a bear.

-Mind Connect- She is able to understand Yukimura thoughts, see what he sees. The same goes for Yukimura in vise-versa.

-Find- This allows Isis to appear where ever Yukimura is in a instant

Description: Isis is a white tiger that is about the size of a bear. It has two horns that sprout from the top of her head both are black. She has razor sharp fangs about 8in long. On all fours she is 5ft tall and 500lbs. Her eyes are light purple and if it matters her teeth are white. Her tail is very long to reach all the way in front of her and can be used to grab things. She has excellent build (for a tiger that is). She has several spike like bones that protrude from her joints ( elbows and such the picture helps you get a idea of what i am talking about).
    She is a very calm and patient creature and is loyal to no end for her master, Yukimura. She is also very protective of Yukimura and often times it is hard to approach him. She is normally passive and never is disorderly as far as tearing things apart in the house or village. She enjoys exploring and will often times leave to walk around the village on her own. Due to Yukimura reputation most know Isis and don't fret over her doing this. She is very kind to all children giving them rides on her back or simple just sleeping near the ninja academy. She is able to comprehend the human language very well. The only thing that could upset this docile creature is if she is referred as a common pet, she will often let the person know just how wild she is by showing her fangs.
    Ragna

Isis, The Horned Tiger Empty Re: Isis, The Horned Tiger

Post by Ragna Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:37 am

bumped

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:35 am