http://shinobilegacies.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Theo"Death"Senju Done(if a admin want to change my name to theo senju go ahead)

VirgilxAyame
    VirgilxAyame

Theo"Death"Senju Done(if a admin want to change my name to theo senju go ahead) Empty Theo"Death"Senju Done(if a admin want to change my name to theo senju go ahead)

Post by VirgilxAyame Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:02 am

General Information
    Name: THeo"Death"Senju

Nickname/Alias: DEath Prince
    Height: 6'1
    Weight: 140lb

Looks: Theo look isnt that strudy really he wears his red like outfit which you could say resembles sasukes. His brown hair is short and beautifuly in certain people eyes. He always got his headband either on his arm or head. if he is in battle most likely it would be on his head. he does that to represent his village.

When he is just laying around he would be seen in a tshirt of some sort. Theses t shirts are sleeveless he likes them cause they give him more arm room. He would wear blur jeans which was comfortable. he sometimes where sandels or boots depending how he feels. but when he is around ayame he dress nicely for some reason its ashame what love can do to a man.

Personality: He dislikes traitors and he doesn't believe that everything must resort to violence. He believes in peaceful resolutions, but if a peaceful resolution is truly impossible he has no choice, but to do what he must. He doesn't like people who steal or anything he hates cats. He always believed that the Senju and the Uchiha can be friends, but he was proven wrong sometimes, yet he continues on believing. He is nice to his friends and he likes people who are not cocky.

He is very smart for his age. He jokes around very little, and ever since his accident he has been very serious about life. He has a great mind for combat and is very enjoyable. His loyalty is through death and his is with his partners till he dies. He keeps high expectations for himself and doesn't let his reputation go to waste. He respects his friends and loves them with all his heart. He vows to complete the mission and protect his partners

Personality Trait's: (What does your char center around? For instance Deidara was centered around his art work; this is optional)

Affiliation:Neutral(Lazy)

Catch Phrase: Let Me Give You A Beautiful Death

Clan Information

Clan Name: Senju
    Kekkei Genkai: Wood

Clan Symbol: N/A

Clan History:The Senju clan was descended from the younger of the two brothers chosen by the Sage of the Six Paths to inherit the way of the ninja. He was born with the "body" of the sage, and he believed that love was the key to peace. This led to the sage choosing him as his successor causing his older brother to attack him out of hatred. Eventually, the Uchiha clan was descended from this older brother and resulted in the bitter rivalry of the Senju and Uchiha.

The Senju clan gained their fame in the era before the founding of the hidden villages. Where other clans focused on mastering one particular skill, the Senju were masters in all skills, from ninjutsu, to taijutsu, to genjutsu. Because of this, they were feared as "the clan with a thousand skills" (「千の手を持つ一族」, "sen no te o motsu ichizoku"), which gave them their name Senju (千手, "a thousand skills", "a thousand hands").

The most famous member of the clan was their leader, Hashirama Senju. His unique Wood Release ninjutsu even gave the clan the nickname the Senju clan of the Forest (森の千手一族, Mori no Senju Ichizoku). This Wood Release, and his ability to control the tailed beasts, made him the greatest shinobi of his time.

The Senjus' place at the top of the shinobi world was undisputed, but there was one clan that was able to stand up to them: the Uchiha clan. Whenever one country hired the Senju, their enemies would hire the Uchiha, and vice versa. This led to a rivalry between the two clans and, more specifically, between the leaders of the clans, Hashirama and Madara Uchiha.

However, in a world of constant bloodshed, Hashirama had a dream of peace, and a great love for his fellow men. Known as the "Will of Fire" (火の意志, "Hi no Ishi"), this belief made the Senju clan propose a truce to the Uchiha clan. Weary of fighting, and persuaded by Hashirama's great charisma and negotiation abilities, the Uchiha accepted, ending their bloody rivalry. Only Madara was against this truce, believing the Senju would one day destroy the Uchiha clan. He was forced to accept, but his humiliation wouldn't end there.

Some time after the alliance between the Senju and the Uchiha was signed, the Land of Fire hired them to stabilize its borders, and the clans created a permanent settlement within the country. Thus, Konohagakure was founded, and, with it, the system of one Hidden Village per country. As the system spread throughout the world, the constant violence stopped, and Hashirama's dream began to become a reality. But it would soon start anew after Hashirama was elected as the First Hokage; a move Madara felt was a humiliation, and made him decide to leave the new village, eventually returning to attack it.

Throughout the years, the Senju retained their supremacy over Konoha, and made the village into what it is today. After the First Hokage's death, his younger brother, Tobirama Senju, stepped up to become the Second Hokage. Although likely not a Senju by blood, Hiruzen Sarutobi, who would become the Third Hokage after the Second's death, was trained by both the First and Second. His successor, Minato Namikaze, was the student of Jiraiya, who was a student of the Third. Tsunade, the Fifth Hokage, was not only a student of the Third, but the granddaughter of the First and the grandniece of the Second. All of them strongly held to the Will of Fire philosophy.

It is unknown if the Senju clan currently still exists as an organization. There are no known people with the Senju name currently alive, although the Fifth Hokage, Tsunade, might be an official Senju. It is very possible that the Senju clan disbanded into smaller clans and families, especially since they never had a specific skill or technique like the Uchiha or Hyūga clans. However, their legacy lives on strongly in the hearts of the people of Konoha.

Rank Information:

Village:Leaf

Skill Information

Skill Specialty: (C-Class gets 1, B-A Class gets 2, S Class gets 3.)
    Main:Taijutsu
    Sub: Ninjutsu

Elemental Affinity:
    Primary: Earth
    Supplementary: Water
    Third: Wood

Special Characteristics: A Dragon Tattoo That Wrap around his arm that help his speed in his taijutsu something like a funninjutsu

Items/Weapons:

Name: (Name of weapon or item)
    Appearance: (A picture or brief description of the object; if description, be extremely descriptive.)
    Special Abilities: (What abilities does this have? It can be none)
    Origin: (Where does this weapon come from? Why does your char have it?)

Jutsus: (Use the the following template)

Name: (Name of jutsu)
    Type: (Ninjutsu, Weaponry, Genjutsu, Kenjutsu, Taijutsu)
    Element: (Lightning, Wind, Earth, Water, Fire)
    Description: (About a paragraph describing your jutsu)

Background Information
    Background Info:

~Childhood/Graduating From The Academy~Theo
    grew up in Konaha with a very loving family. His family was him, his father and mother, a sister, and one other brother, which was rahter easy since he was the oldest of the bunch. So, He grew up rather lonely until his siter was born. Then, he had to mature and grow up fast to be a good role model for her. So, he entered the academy and graduated a full year early. He began to train his KKG, which was Wood Manipulation, by learning the first two techniques of the clan. He fully mastered them and quickly went on with his way of a being a genin.

~Genin/Chuunin Exams/Jounin~
    Theo was placed in a fairly good swuad with two other kids they were older thenhim by a year, but he would do just fine. He began to train with his sensei and his squad learning various different things along with learning his other techniques for the clan. He keep training for the get ready of the chuunin exams, but he just didn't study his abilities. He study various different books, and stuff to gather information for the exam as well. So, when the chance finally came for them to go to the chuunin exams. Theo Squad entered the chuunin exams with high hopes. They flew through te first two parts then struggled a little through the last part, but they all passed with flying colors. SO, they began there Chuunin training to get ready to be promoted to Jounin. So, he went on a few other missions as he got ready for the exams, but had to leave on a very important mission that would go pass the exams. So, Theo missed the jounin exams, but was promoted through the number of missions he completed. Theo loved his village along with their ally, which is Sound. He thinks of his KAge as a Good freind along with the Kage of the Sound. he has only meet the Sound Kage once before, but he is usually seen walking around Sound with his Headband around his Right wrist. So, he is simply waiting for orders from his kage to do something exciting. But the most impostant thing to him his his Girlfriend Ayame.

RP Sample:
    Testament wasn’t used to rain like this. Further north it came slowly, with clouds that drifted languidly between horizons for days spilling cool drizzle, sometimes warm showers. But here--somewhere in the cuff of Italy, he assumed--the storm had come suddenly with little warning. In a matter of moments the gentle coastline seemed to sway with each gust of wind across the sea, pulling old stones from their rest and drawing waves high over the old structures that had once held them. He had even considered taking shelter. But with the storm at its peak Testament found himself settled beneath the corroding marble of an old statue. In his haste he hadn’t been able to identify the figure, save that it was barely enough to keep the rain from him. His hair was soaked, sticking to his neck and jaw so that he could taste it at the corner of his mouth. Worse was the leather clinging to his thighs, parting in just the right places to spread the cool chill up and down his limbs. Every once in a while the wind picked up enough to throw droplets into his face; he would tilt his head back, letting them slide through his hair, over the bridge of his nose and down his throat.

A mere two weeks had passed, and yet Testament found the cold, restless pit creeping into his stomach once more. Before, when the answer came to him, it seemed like a simple solution; he’d wanted to see Dizzy. Just to know that she was all right, to make sure she wasn’t being mistreated. Now it would be just as simple to find her again, and yet he was somehow hesitant to do so. He had let her go, was supposed to have turned his back and left her to her own life. At the time it had seemed a perfectly natural decision, and even now he did not regret it. There were only times like these when his insides felt hollow, something deep behind his ribs aching. It was a need that was as tangible as it was fierce.

Thunder echoed overhead, and Testament lifted his head slightly, shaking it so the rain slapped against his cheeks and neck. It didn’t help him feel any dryer. He was finally considering searching out a new resting place when another clap resounded, this one far closer than the last, and this time accompanied by a flare of brilliant orange light. Testament gasped quietly as the once prosperous port town was bathed in reflections of bright fire. He couldn’t help but imagine if that was what the city must have looked like as it died, glistening like a burning jewel against the night.

Leaving him without sight once again, but he could clearly detect a foul odor on the wind. That had been some explosion just now, and it was close. A little surprised that he’d not been able to sense the approach of a battle sooner, Testament pushed wearily to his feet. He was not interested in fighting anything in this weather, but he wasn’t sure he could sit idly by, either. If anything, it might be worth it to see who the parties were.

As soon as Testament stepped out fully from under the shelter of bronze he was soaked through all over again. The first few steps brought him to a deep puddle that splashed cold water up unpleasantly against his bare calves. He almost gave up his curiosity right then, but then his ears caught on the clanging resonation of steel—blades meeting. Scowling slightly he trudged through the miniature rivers that had formed around his unintended pedestal, toward the origin of the explosion.

It didn’t take long; Testament had barely traveled more than a minute when the sound of heavy footsteps pounded toward him. He could still barely see, however, and he stepped carefully aside as he peered down the empty, broken street. When the figures flashed by they were running at top speed, like wraiths streaking through the falling curtains, splashing more cold filth against his uncovered flesh. There were more than he had anticipated. As they stampeded past he caught only a glimpse of burning neon against metal, the smell of electricity and wet iron and blood. It was familiar somehow, but he didn’t know why until the mass drew to a sudden halt.
    Roxas
    Roxas

Theo"Death"Senju Done(if a admin want to change my name to theo senju go ahead) Empty Re: Theo"Death"Senju Done(if a admin want to change my name to theo senju go ahead)

Post by Roxas Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:02 pm

A lot more history, please.
    Ayame Nicole Kouhei
    Ayame Nicole Kouhei
    Jounin
    Jounin

Theo"Death"Senju Done(if a admin want to change my name to theo senju go ahead) Empty Re: Theo"Death"Senju Done(if a admin want to change my name to theo senju go ahead)

Post by Ayame Nicole Kouhei Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:27 pm

I was told to tell by my boyfriend - Virgil/Lance to say this application is on hold till he gets less busy with work or he pms me with a background.
    VirgilxAyame
    VirgilxAyame

Post by VirgilxAyame Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:45 pm

i have no more ideas for history0.0
    Zatheria Senju
    Zatheria Senju
    Jounin
    Jounin

Post by Zatheria Senju Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:05 am

put it into arcs
    Rusuban
    Rusuban

Post by Rusuban Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:15 am

A little more history would be nice, if you can't, please tell me.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:32 pm