http://shinobilegacies.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

New Idea for Approving Appllications

Poll

Approval from Village Kages?

[ 3 ]
    New Idea for Approving Appllications I_vote_lcap30%New Idea for Approving Appllications I_vote_rcap [30%] 
    [ 1 ]
    New Idea for Approving Appllications I_vote_lcap10%New Idea for Approving Appllications I_vote_rcap [10%] 
    [ 4 ]
    New Idea for Approving Appllications I_vote_lcap40%New Idea for Approving Appllications I_vote_rcap [40%] 
    [ 2 ]
    New Idea for Approving Appllications I_vote_lcap20%New Idea for Approving Appllications I_vote_rcap [20%] 

Total Votes: 10
    Initake
    Initake

New Idea for Approving Appllications Empty New Idea for Approving Appllications

Post by Initake Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:18 pm

Ok, my idea is that the village leader is to approve any apps made in that village. For instance, one makes a Konoha ANBU, the Hokage approves it, the Kazekage would approve a Suna genin, and the Mizukage would approve a Mist Jonin. This is my idea, tell me what you think.

However, if the Kage is away for something, another admin could do it, or have the next highest rank in the village do it.
    Kimashi

New Idea for Approving Appllications Empty Re: New Idea for Approving Appllications

Post by Kimashi Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:50 pm

Are you saying that only the Kage should, or both the Kage and the staff members?
    Roxas
    Roxas

New Idea for Approving Appllications Empty Re: New Idea for Approving Appllications

Post by Roxas Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:47 pm

He is saying that only a kage should, which would take a LOT of times considering the other two kages are not online nearly as much as they should be. =\
    It's just another instance of someone making a self-beneficial suggestions that would certainly not contribute to the success of the site...
    Initake
    Initake

Post by Initake Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:33 pm

Well, not just the Kage's, more like an admin or mod in the village. It would be easier to get acquainted with the character, and you will know how it works, so you can assign the character things accordingly.
    Roxas
    Roxas

Post by Roxas Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:09 am

No thanks... =\
    kibaka

Post by kibaka Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:02 pm

Wouldn't it just be easier to just make kages moderators of their own village?
    Roxas
    Roxas

Post by Roxas Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:03 pm

It's already like that, Kibaka. o.o
    Rusuban
    Rusuban

Post by Rusuban Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:37 pm

I like the current System, Too.
    kibaka

Post by kibaka Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:20 am

well then i'm happeh with the current system =]

lol

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:14 pm