http://shinobilegacies.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
Kyosuke
wolf
Takuya Aoi
Ayame Nicole Kouhei
Admin
9 posters

Staff Applications!

Admin
    Admin

Staff Applications! Empty Staff Applications!

Post by Admin Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:33 am

Staff Revamp - Alright, so the staff revamp will be a little difficult. You all probably have your own suggestion for who should be a moderator or an administrator, but I myself will be the one to choose who gets the spots. I have a few members in mind currently, such as Zatheria and L, whom have stuck by this site through thick and thin. The others who have already been made staff are Shyke and Rusuban. They will be helping out with the applications until I can get more staff, so please respect them and obey their decisions, they will work hard to help this site prosper in it's time of need.

Username:
    Character Name:
    Village:
    Staff Position: (admin or moderator)
    Why Should you Get It?:
    Experience:
    Ayame Nicole Kouhei
    Ayame Nicole Kouhei
    Jounin
    Jounin

Staff Applications! Empty Re: Staff Applications!

Post by Ayame Nicole Kouhei Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:29 am

Username: Ayame Nicole Kouhei
    Character Name: Ayame Nicole Kouhei
    Village: Konoha
    Staff Position: Moderator
    Why Should you Get It?: I should get the staff position of Moderator because I am very active and loyal to all my sites. I have been on many other sites that have made me staff including dawn of shinobi - Profile Mod, galaxy academy - Co-admin, code geass site (anime world) - Head Admin. I love to role play and help others learn to not god mod as well. I know how to spot god modding easily and plus if I ever shall not know what to do I would turn to another staff member for help as well.
    Experience: Head Admin on Anime World (Code Geass site), Dawn of Shinobi - Profile Mod, Galaxy Academy - Co-admin.
    Takuya Aoi
    Takuya Aoi

Post by Takuya Aoi Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:04 am

Username: Takuya Aoi
    Character Name: Takuya Aoi
    Village: Not done with application.
    Staff Position: Admin ... Or moderator Very Happy
    Why Should you Get It?: I'm a past admin, I know how the site works, I know the staff, atleast some, and I can act peacefully or make the rules be enforced.
    Experience: I used to be an admin here, was an admin on a couple two more sites who were recently hacked some months after I left administration, and some FF ones.
    wolf
    wolf
    Konoha Genin
    Konoha Genin

Post by wolf Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:22 pm

Username: wolf
    Character Name: wolf
    Village: konoha
    Staff Position:moderator
    Why Should you Get It?: i follow the rules i want to help the site i have a little experince seeing as how on a pokemon site im considered for staff and have some power on it but i do wish to help the site back to how it was
    Experience:like i said on a pokemon rp site i have some power and im considerd for staff on it that is basicly all i have to say
    Kyosuke

Post by Kyosuke Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:46 am

Username: Kyosuke
    Character Name: Nara Kyosuke
    Village: Suna
    Staff Position: (admin or moderator)
    Why Should you Get It?: Honestly,I want to be an admin because I'm super active when it comes to forums. I'm also not other admins that talk to the members badly. I am also fair and too good to advice members about their apps and characters so that they would get their app with a smile.
    Experience: I became an admin in different sites .. some of them are not active now .. but you can count on me .. Very Happy

Last edited by Kyosuke on Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:40 am; edited 1 time in total
    .Britt~Britt
    .Britt~Britt
    Konoha Genin
    Konoha Genin

Post by .Britt~Britt Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:25 pm

Username: .Britt~Britt
    Character Name: Shiori Kaguya
    Village: Konohagakure
    Why Should you Get It?: I'm loyal to every site I'm on. I am good at enforcing rules and such and sometimes in my spare time I look over a view applications to see if it is overpowered and the user followed the rules of making his or her character. I am, as some would say, "creative" so I can bring many ideas to the site.
    Experience: I was a moderator on a site for a year, I hosted two events that attracted more members and that's it.
    Roxas
    Roxas

Post by Roxas Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:06 pm

Ayame Approved; moderator.
    Takuya Approved; moderator.
    Zatheria Senju Awarded; administrator.
    L Awarded; administrator.

One more spot available. Will be determined over the span of the next 24 hours...
    Kimashi

Post by Kimashi Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:03 pm

Username: Kimashi
    Character Name: None yet
    Village: None yet
    Staff Position: Admin
    Why Should you Get It?: I'm pretty responsible when it comes to staff duties. A few people I know have called me "The Forum Goddess", probably because I'm really good at using Forumotion. I have a good sense of right and wrong, and how good or bad characters are. I like helping new people, and my RP posts are normally 1 paragraph+ now.
    Experience: Admin on Roxas's avatar site, Owner of a Harry Potter Forum, a Bleach forum, and a Doctor Who discussion Forum. I am an admin on my friend Ome's site, as well as my friend Jeremy's site.
    Gintoki
    Gintoki
    Suna Jounin
    Suna Jounin

Post by Gintoki Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:19 pm

Username: Gintoki
    Character Name: Gintoki Sakata.
    Village: Sunagakure No Sato.
    Why Should you Get It?: Let me stop you right there... First reason well... Look at me im pretty amazing lets get real for one second, AND!! Whats not to love i ask you ?!!?!?!?!?, second im a half way decent rpier. I may know absolutely nothing about how to work on the site but hey i know allot about Naruto. I would like to think i have a Great personality and im well liked by everyone Very Happy. And that being said i would like to add im already a Cbox moderator and i made the Puppet Template lol!
    Experience: I have been a moderator on Naruto X, for 6 months,
    Roxas
    Roxas

Post by Roxas Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:12 am

Gintoki, approved; Administrator.
    TOPIC CLOSED.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 10:51 pm