http://shinobilegacies.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Site Re-Opening

Admin
    Admin

The Site Re-Opening Empty The Site Re-Opening

Post by Admin Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:49 pm

The Site Re-Opening Shinob11
    Site Revamp!

Welcome to the Grand Reopening of the wondrous site, we all know and love, Shinobi Wars RPG! Well, after numerous months or so of inactivity, the site will finally be reborn in it's former shining glory! With over 20 new members in the past 48 hours, I have full confidence that we will once again grow active! Well, the thing about a complete revamp, is that nearly everything is changed, and staff members are working very hard to give you, the members, the best RolePlaying experience you can possibly recieve!

-So the following is a list of things that will are being changed, or will be changed in the revamp of the site!-

• Graphics Revamp (100% complete)
    • Rules Revamp (100% complete)
    • Template Revamp (100% complete)
    • Staff Revamp (100% complete)
    • Village Revamp (100% complete)
    • --Total Revamp (100% complete)

Currently, the only available ranks, whatsoever, are of the following: Genin or Jounin, in any of the villages known as: Konohagakure no Sato, Sunagakure no Sato, or Kirigakure no Sato. Any of the Missing Ninja ranks, such as akatsuki, akatsuki leader, etc are all closed and will be opened later on in the RP, once the villages are plentiful in members. The current as well as future Kages will be: Roxas as Kazekage, Shyke as Hokage, and Initake as the Mizukage. The three kages have the withheld sole right to declare war upon any organization or village they please, so long as the organization or village has a leader or kage, and at least one member other than it's leader.

Graphics Revamp - The graphics revamp will consist of village symbols on the forum homepage, new images (such as backgrounds and new and old post images), etc. Although I will not be making too many major adjustments to the site, graphics wise, besides the already updated layout, please expect quite a few changes. The things that will not be changed are the ranks images, I like them and we've had them a for a while not, hence why I do not plan on getting rid of them anytime soon.

Rules Revamp - Although the rules are complete for the most part, I will still be adding on to them if needed; considering the fact that they are currently only in beta. If you have any suggestions for the rules, such as: banned jutsu, jutsu limits, banned KKGs, etc that are not already stated in the rules, please state so in this topic below. The rules revamp will consist of topics with how to make your character, village requirements, rank requirements, limitations, etc. Like I said before, the rules are new and just made, so you can not expect everything to be put into them at the very beginning. Please try to make the site better by helping with your suggestions or constructional criticism.

Template Revamp - Although I've updated the template with new areas and text, going more in depth with it, I am more than likely going to be updating it further. I have been notified of a few problems with the current character template, and I may even lower the requirements for those who are lower ranked and less experienced RPers. So, once again, if you have any suggestions, please share them in this topic!

Staff Revamp - Alright, so the staff revamp will be a little difficult. You all probably have your own suggestion for who should be a moderator or an administrator, but I myself will be the one to choose who gets the spots. I have a few members in mind currently, such as Zatheria and L, whom have stuck by this site through thick and thin. The others who have already been made staff are Shyke and Rusuban. They will be helping out with the applications until I can get more staff, so please respect them and obey their decisions, they will work hard to help this site prosper in it's time of need.

Village Revamp - The village revamp will probably consist of more variant villages with even more places to visit, updating descriptions, more things such as "Chuunin Exam", things like that. If you think there could be anything else done to improve the villages, for the revamp, you may post your suggestions and ideas below, in this topic. We are eager to hear what you think will greatly improve the RPing experience!